Big Brother 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channeles makeup is so badly done, just shades of brown, beige and orange there’s no colour to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Channeles makeup is so badly done, just shades of brown, beige and orange there’s no colour to her face
I said this a few threads back. Where does her face end and her lips start. There’s no definition it’s very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We know Jordan based his accent on Downton Abbey. Has he based his whole personna on Sheldon Cooper?
I'm not being entirely facetious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did Olivia start talking about Shetland when she clearly has no idea about the place, or indeed where it is located. To say its between Scotland and Iceland is a bit.... well, wrong
Making out they’re all self sufficient and don’t have grocers when there is literally a Tesco and coop on the island 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Troubling seeing Samuel L on a Warburtons ad. Henry is right, the cost of living is affecting everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Them trying to bridge the divide seems to be failing fantastically.

Reactions: 2
Jordan is so like my neurodiverse Grandson (high functioning autistic) he struggles with friendships/emotions/relationships on a similar level.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tom, why would you think you not being friends with Trish would mean you’d go? If you have done nothing wrong then you’d be fine. It’s not a Trish issues. They always use her as an excuse!

Reactions: 18
Throwing names at him? Like you’ve been throwing names and labelling Trish by calling her aggressive constantly?

Reactions: 11
Oh bugger off you human crusty white dog. Shave that eyebrow off your lip as well. "Character assassination of Paul" he did that to himself by being an unbearable prick?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This just shows how dry it's gotten they have to give them tit like this to do

Reactions: 7
Why did Olivia start talking about Shetland when she clearly has no idea about the place, or indeed where it is located. To say its between Scotland and Iceland is a bit.... well, wrong
Isn’t it near Norway? I lived in Aberdeen as a child and am sure this is the case. Thick cow. My friends’ parents who worked on the North Sea oil rigs would bring back Norwegian chocolate.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.