Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently hating Dylan and Paul. Absolutely pathetic behaviour from Dylan and then saying their story is bs when they've explained exactly what happened. Hope he gets evicted so he can see what the public actually think of him.
This is the beauty of Paul staying in. He actually thinks he is liked by the public 😆 He was a bit smug to be staying, Even if he was liked, not so much now. He seriously thought that being the cook would make him untouchable. Knob.

Reactions: 10
If someone spends weeks saying and doing nice things, doesn't that make them a nice person? Are kind acts negated by someone "not really being nice"? What does that even mean?

The real vs fake thing seems very naive, that isn't how humans work. Personalities are fluid and change depending on situation, company, mood, stresses, etc. There isn't a "real" person hiding beneath a surface with anyone. E.g. if someone is quieter in large groups, that's just an aspect of their personality, not them hiding anything. Dylan being loud and aggressive when he was upset doesn't mean he's "fake" if he's been a shoulder to cry on some other time.
So you think we’ve seen the real Noky?
Really?

Reactions: 6
I haven't really noticed her act "cutest and innocent". The rest of the house act like she's fragile and a prude, but she hasn't given any sign that she's like that (or at least nothing has ever been shown). This all seems to be on everyone else.
Did you not see the prison fiasco?

Reactions: 3
So you think we’ve seen the real Noky?
Really?
Maybe read my post again, because I explained how I think the viewing of "real" people is nonsense.

Everyone would come across differently while hanging out with their friends vs hanging out with strangers in front of the public. Everyone acts differently on their own than they do with their partner, with their friends, at work, etc. We're all fluid. All we have to judge these people on is what they do and say on television, it makes no sense to base our judgement on how they might act in a different situation because they aren't in that situation. There are many versions of everyone, including you, none of those versions are more "real" than the others.

• Heart
Maybe read my post again, because I explained how I think the viewing of "real" people is nonsense.

Everyone would come across differently while hanging out with their friends vs hanging out with strangers in front of the public. Everyone acts differently on their own than they do with their partner, with their friends, at work, etc. We're all fluid. All we have to judge these people on is what they do and say on television, it makes no sense to base our judgement on how they might act in a different situation because they aren't in that situation. There are many versions of everyone, including you, none of those versions are more "real" than the others.
You said there isn’t a real person hiding behind the surface of any of them. I don’t agree especially Noky.

Reactions: 1
You said there isn’t a real person hiding behind the surface of any of them. I don’t agree especially Noky.
Yes, and I've just explained again why that view of what personality doesn't make any sense. It's okay if you don't understand, but I'm not repeating it for a third time, life's too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urghhhh I’ve only just twigged that when Dylan kept calling Trish a pussy, he was basically calling her a bleep. Cos the usual context of calling someone a ‘pussy’ didn’t fit what was going on. She was anything but cowardly or scared about expressing herself and come to think of it, why was he acting surprised at the thought of Trish not liking him? They've clashed numerous times and hashed things out. She never hid having any issues with him. He knows she doesn’t bow down to his crappy cooking- tosser

• Wow
Am I the only one who heard Dylan call Trish a “Two faced Pussy”?!?!

I DEfINATELY heard it but haven’t seen it mentioned here.

he behaved appallingly, Trish sold herself short being so incoherent in response but Dylan deserves to go this week, he was a prize winning A hole.
He did. He called her a pussy multiple times.

Reactions: 6
For me at this point she needs to let it go she'll be irrelevant to kerry 😂
She seems to be mostly replying to people's questions and going off on that

I'm not sure if she has gifts turned on but get that bag gal

Dylan - how is he still in there after the aggression and language used? So arrogant and needs to be the next one out

Paul - OMG everytime he does that “nnnntzzz ntzzzzzzz ntzzzzzz” sound I want to throw the tv out of the window.

Reactions: 7
When GB News use you as a headline as well as the DM. You've really f it.
Screenshot_20231101_194621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_194643_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
Two questions:
- what was Kerry’s costume? She looked as though she’d burst out of a babygrow/straightjacket combo.
- how much do KinderBuenos cost in England? If they really are over a thousand pounds, as they must be, can I post some from Sweden, where they cost SEK39?

• Haha
Surely if a white person had basically said to another white person, you shouldn’t have voted for me you should have voted a black person (coz that’s basically what Dylan said, she shouldn’t have voted him coz he was black) then that person would have been considered racist and thrown out of the house? How has he not been pulled up on it by BB??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely if a white person had basically said to another white person, you shouldn’t have voted for me you should have voted a black person (coz that’s basically what Dylan said, she shouldn’t have voted him coz he was black) then that person would have been considered racist and thrown out of the house? How has he not been pulled up on it by BB??
You could also argue that if the shoe had been on the other foot and Trish or Noky had been the ones to say something so ridiculous, they wouldn't be pulled up or told to leave for being racist, and they probably wouldn't be getting the same level of stick that Dylan is getting as a mixed race individual who made a stupid remark in the heat of the moment.

Ps. I think he's a wanker, I'm not defending him and thats not even my opinion. Just thinking out loud, I suppose.

Only just catching up and omg I love Trish!! ❤ She speaks the truth!!
To a degree she does.....she speaks her truth and everyone else is supposed to agree ( not talking specifically about last night's episode where Dylan was blatantly wrong)..... but it seems like it's Trisha's way or no way about everything....I don't particularly like her, and I hope she goes soon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.