Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be on any medication which makes you hungry, there’s a lot of meds which can make you feel hungry all the time and we all know they only food Dylan really purchased is Chicken.

We have no idea of her circumstances!
She could eat toast or cereal like most of her housemates.

Apologies and no disrespect to you but I 'm not buying 'Trish' may have a medical condition that makers her in need of more food than her fellow housemates. I'll hazard a guess BB would have explained if her dietary needs were different and she is vocal enough to tell the others if she 'medically needed more calories and of the meat variety.:)

Reactions: 21
I find the fetishisation of Asians a bit odd. I see it with the Korean popstars and see it with Japanese culture too. I know she's Chinese, but Yinrun has that strange behaviour that you see with Asian women, especially Japanese and Korean. I suppose it's an Eastern Asian thing.

She acts cutesy and innocent. But I'm not sure how legitimate it is or if it's put on deliberately. Anyway, it results in people treating them like children or teens even though they are grown adults. It's something about certain Asian cultures that i cannot get my head around why it's acceptable and almost encouraged.
I haven't really noticed her act "cutest and innocent". The rest of the house act like she's fragile and a prude, but she hasn't given any sign that she's like that (or at least nothing has ever been shown). This all seems to be on everyone else.

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed a reoccurring theme here, people ‘shocked’ that they like a Tory, Henry. Why is it that people are so quick to judge someone’s character based on how they vote? Hate to be all doom and gloom rather than taking the piss out of all the cunty HMs as usual but come on! Just because someone votes a certain way doesn’t make them stupid, not personable and certainly doesn’t define their personality or heart. You never see a Tory (such as myself) hating on lefty twats haha.

ps Dylan’s a bleep xoxox

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed a reoccurring theme here, people ‘shocked’ that they like a Tory, Henry. Why is it that people are so quick to judge someone’s character based on how they vote? Hate to be all doom and gloom rather than taking the piss out of all the cunty HMs as usual but come on! Just because someone votes a certain way doesn’t make them stupid, not personable and certainly doesn’t define their personality or heart. You never see a Tory (such as myself) hating on lefty twats haha.

ps Dylan’s a bleep xoxox
I don’t hate tory’s per say, what I hate is the tory’s that vote tory but then cry about living in poverty and having tit wages and the NHS (Kerry the boff) etc knowing that their votes contribute to that, also the ones who say the government done nothing wrong in lockdown and they love Boris (Hennerz) even though everyone knows they did. As a scouser aswell the tory’s hateee us so I think there’s that 🤣

Ps I agree Dylan’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean... They defo do. Both sides are just as bad as each other tbf.

Also agree, he is a bleep.
I just never see anyone saying lefty scum etc? Or do they? If they don’t maybe I’ll start for the lolzzzz
---
I don’t hate tory’s per say, what I hate is the tory’s that vote tory but then cry about living in poverty and having tit wages and the NHS (Kerry the boff) etc knowing that their votes contribute to that, also the ones who say the government done nothing wrong in lockdown and they love Boris (Hennerz) even though everyone knows they did. As a scouser aswell the tory’s hateee us so I think there’s that 🤣

Ps I agree Dylan’s a bleep
Rishi lives a couple of streets away from me and I often bump into him when we are walking our dogs, he helped us out in covid times re the self employment grant, so I’ve got a lot of time for him. BoJo on the other hand… I’ve got a love hate relationship! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like Kerry has conducted herself really well with the L&L and Gaydio interviews. She's laughed off the memes and been a good sport about everything.

Reactions: 13
I just never see anyone saying lefty scum etc? Or do they? If they don’t maybe I’ll start for the lolzzzz
I see it so often on Twitter. Like on a daily basis 😅 My Twitter feed is always people hating on each other lately. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I wonder now if BB knew what they were doing, knowing the possessed housemates would be up. It’s a shame Noky didn’t pick Olivia rather than Trish. It’s a rubbish reason to nominate someone - that they nominated you in a task that they had to do.

though I do think it’s crappy how Noky let Trish have Olivia. If that was my “friend” I’d be arguing to save them.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Yinrun isn’t 100% real? (I’m still catching up on the thread)
Nooo, I love her. I think she's very sweet and down-to-earth.

Also, it's common in East Asia for girls to act very innocent and childlike. They really value seem to value coming across as youthful and cute. I don't know why, must be a cultural thing but I do think Yinrun is very sweet and not fake.

What makes you think that?

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. I've noticed he clams up when asked quite personal questions, which possibly comes from being a bit embarrassed at maybe never really having a long term relationship/lack of experience.

I can't recall him being asked much about his sexual orientation but twice now when people have asked him about his past he's been vague. The first was when he was asked about boarding school. I remember one of them saying "oh so it's expensive then?" and he didn't really say anything. Then another time someone mentioned needing a lot of money for private school and he just looked a bit uncomfortable.

I don't blame him, but I thought it was different to most of them who'd answer any question honestly.
He also said he’d never slept with a woman when asked, but didn’t actually state whether or not he’d slept with a man. I think I assumed that he had but now I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 3
I feel like Kerry has conducted herself really well with the L&L and Gaydio interviews. She's laughed off the memes and been a good sport about everything.
She had definitely been briefed by the producers and possibly had some training. She said that she had been shown the Jordan love triangle stuff the night she was evicted for example. I also think she said she watched the aftermath of everything yesterday

I’m surprised people have forgotten some of her behaviour. She definitely comes off as a bit of a narcissist - she’ll deny she is the problem as much as possible and deflect to others

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the definition of "real" there?
I mean is she being fake and isn’t actually so nice?
---
Nooo, I love her. I think she's very sweet and down-to-earth.

Also, it's common in East Asia for girls to act very innocent and childlike. They really value seem to value coming across as youthful and cute. I don't know why, must be a cultural thing but I do think Yinrun is very sweet and not fake.

What makes you think that?
I just wonder whether she’s pretending to be so nice and sweet. When she cries hysterically for example, there’s barely a tear. And I think lately she’s been enjoying the gossiping. I really like her, just wonder how much of it’s genuine.

Reactions: 4
If I was Yinrun and all the housemates were treating me like a kid, I'd probably play up to it, too. What a sure fire way to make it to the final. At the end of the day, there's a prize and its essentially a game 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I mean is she being fake and isn’t actually so nice?
If someone spends weeks saying and doing nice things, doesn't that make them a nice person? Are kind acts negated by someone "not really being nice"? What does that even mean?

The real vs fake thing seems very naive, that isn't how humans work. Personalities are fluid and change depending on situation, company, mood, stresses, etc. There isn't a "real" person hiding beneath a surface with anyone. E.g. if someone is quieter in large groups, that's just an aspect of their personality, not them hiding anything. Dylan being loud and aggressive when he was upset doesn't mean he's "fake" if he's been a shoulder to cry on some other time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If someone spends weeks saying and doing nice things, doesn't that make them a nice person? Are kind acts negated by someone "not really being nice"? What does that even mean?

The real vs fake thing seems very naive, that isn't how humans work. Personalities are fluid and change depending on situation, company, mood, stresses, etc. There isn't a "real" person hiding beneath a surface with anyone. E.g. if someone is quieter in large groups, that's just an aspect of their personality, not them hiding anything. Dylan being loud and aggressive when he was upset doesn't mean he's "fake" if he's been a shoulder to cry on some other time.
People can act nice but it doesn’t mean they are. I was asking whether the way she acts is genuine. Again, the hysterical crying without any tears for example. Anyway, it’s a telly show and entertainment, doesn’t need to be deep.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.