BGT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the slow motion bullcrap! It’s so contrived.
I liked the man playing the piano and his mate playing the toy cats! 😂 We all watch for the sublime and the ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
I’m too lazy to do the work to work it out but I’d love to know how many auditions were on BGT in the early years compared to now because I feel like there used to be loads and now it’s a max of 10 in a 90 minute program. I fast forward most of it.

I’m too lazy to do the work to work it out but I’d love to know how many auditions were on BGT in the early years compared to now because I feel like there used to be loads and now it’s a max of 10 in a 90 minute program. I fast forward most of it.
It just seems to be all about the judges now and then the sob stories of the people who’ve been invited to audition.

Reactions: 3
Same old same old. The disability sob story - because we have to have at least one judge in tears. The unexpected/expected opera singer. The joke acts. The death defying stunts. The dogs 🥱 The golden buzzers given out like sweets. The dated magic - I’m sorry but a person disappearing from a box?! And controversial but I didn’t like the dancing boy. There was an air of little tit about him. No doubt he’s had everyone blowing smoke up his ass. He just wasn’t that good. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t remember creating this thread, I didn’t even watch it
EDIT: ignore, just saw it’s old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The audience keep giving standing ovations and I'm like um that was shite
Don't think Harrisons voice is that good tbh

Reactions: 1
So far I’ve fast forwarded everything except the cyberagent group, this week is so boring.
---
All the slo-mo stuff is bloody annoying as well.