BGT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That burping woman! 🤮🤮 Words fail me. Why the duck would someone think people would want to hear that? Gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alisha looks and behaves like such a mean girl. She’s just a has been from a mediocre girls group over 20 years ago

Reactions: 3
Enjoyed tonight’s show. That last act was amazing.
That burping act was a nasty surprise - thought she was going to sing a nice song and while goldfish guy was fun I hope not to see anymore of him!

Reactions: 2
The show is so stale. I didn't enjoy one act. The opening segment we didn't need such scripted rubbish with the young kids and BGT headquarters. Acts come on wasting everyones time when we know they are never going to win. Imagine paying to watch two hours of burping. They are never going to win.

Reactions: 5
There’s hardly any acts per episode and I want to see all the ones they didn’t show in the buzzer/no no no no no segment!

Reactions: 1
Promised myself I wasn't going to watch this year but some how found myself watching 🤣
That goldfish guy had to be a stooge surely the act at the end were brilliant but its kind of a once you've seen it you've seen it how can they improve on that for the next round 🤔

Promised myself I wasn't going to watch this year but some how found myself watching 🤣
That goldfish guy had to be a stooge surely the act at the end were brilliant but its kind of a once you've seen it you've seen it how can they improve on that for the next round 🤔
I really thought the second or third time the fish came out and got the buzzers he was going to pull off his fish mask and be someone famous there to play a prank on them because don’t ant and dec do that on the show that just ended? I thought it was going to be like it was one last prank from us to wind up the judges.