BGT

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The show is so stale. I didn't enjoy one act. The opening segment we didn't need such scripted rubbish with the young kids and BGT headquarters. Acts come on wasting everyones time when we know they are never going to win. Imagine paying to watch two hours of burping. They are never going to win.

Reactions: 5

lucyloo11

Same old same old. The disability sob story - because we have to have at least one judge in tears. The unexpected/expected opera singer. The joke acts. The death defying stunts. The dogs 🥱 The golden buzzers given out like sweets. The dated magic - I’m sorry but a person disappearing from a box?! And controversial but I didn’t like the dancing boy. There was an air of little shit about him. No doubt he’s had everyone blowing smoke up his ass. He just wasn’t that good. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

orangehead

VIP Member
Promised myself I wasn't going to watch this year but some how found myself watching 🤣
That goldfish guy had to be a stooge surely the act at the end were brilliant but its kind of a once you've seen it you've seen it how can they improve on that for the next round 🤔
I really thought the second or third time the fish came out and got the buzzers he was going to pull off his fish mask and be someone famous there to play a prank on them because don’t ant and dec do that on the show that just ended? I thought it was going to be like it was one last prank from us to wind up the judges.

Reactions: 3

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m too lazy to do the work to work it out but I’d love to know how many auditions were on BGT in the early years compared to now because I feel like there used to be loads and now it’s a max of 10 in a 90 minute program. I fast forward most of it.
It just seems to be all about the judges now and then the sob stories of the people who’ve been invited to audition.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Promised myself I wasn't going to watch this year but some how found myself watching 🤣
That goldfish guy had to be a stooge surely the act at the end were brilliant but its kind of a once you've seen it you've seen it how can they improve on that for the next round 🤔