Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Foreo are doing buy one get one free on the Espada (!), what do people think of it? I do get the odd hormonal break out now and then but not sure what I'd do with the second one..

Sheabutter

VIP Member
But how is a disposable mask remotely comparable to a device?
I feel skeptical that the led is actually doing anything. For the CT dry mask, the warmth of your skin supposedly activates it much like the UFO. The Foreo masks are disposable too, they’re just smaller.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Does anyone have either the Dr Dennis Gross Spotlight Blemish Reducer or the Foero Espada? I have hormonal acne and get a few really sore, red spots that take ages to go away. Pimple patches don't do anything to reduce them (well the zitstika ones with the darts did but I can't justify the expense of those).

I've seen a good deal on the Espada which makes it nearly the same price as the Dr Dennis Gross device...

I recently found my Foreo Luna Mini, which I’ve had for ages and totally forgotten about. Does anyone else have one? I started using it again but I’m not sure it’s really doing anything in particular, although perhaps I’ve not given it enough time yet. I think I used to use it back in the day when I would use foaming cleansers, but now I actively avoid them.

Aude

VIP Member
I have some old amalgam fillings but have never had a metallic taste when using Nuface. Nor headaches (but I don't use it on my forehead) nor racing heartbeat. I wouldn't have thought that experiencing a metallic taste would have an adverse effect on the teeth.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I've ordered the Espada from Harrods. It's half price there but you only have the bright pink option. Foreo is selling it discounted but for £90 so Harrods was around £25 cheaper. The shipping from Harrods was £6 but I needed as mascara so bought a Tom Ford one to spend £100 for free shipping (wouldn't usually spend that much on a mascara but would rather pay for product than shipping lol)
That sounds like an excellent little parcel en route to you! I really rate the Espada for my hormonal under the surface breakouts. I hope you like it too.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Bit of an odd one and this thread is more active than the skincare one but has anyone ever experienced this - I live in Liverpool and my boyfriends family are down south. Whenever I come down south, my face has a break out even though i’ve not chanted anything in my routine etc. I think it’s the difference between the water, up north is softer and down here is harder. I’m wondering if there’s anything I could do when down here to help it

I can’t wait to get home and try my current body mask

rosemarina

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m tired and not making sense! I mean do you think you apply them like a normal sheet mask and then use the UFO over the top?