Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her cringworthy?? I used to love her but now she grates on me...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She used to be hilarious, but OMG she’s just so DULL. Her husband can’t sing. They have no life & NEVER do anything as a couple. Disney is for kids not married 30 something couples. It’s so sad it funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find her cringworthy?? I used to love her but now she grates on me...
Used to love her too. The followers have gone to her head and her repetitive content is getting boring. ? every 10 new followers those stupid centre parks stories got posted, that was the final straw for me.

Reactions: 2
I’m the same I used to love her and found her funny but it’s the same stories over and over....why does she mime along to songs and dance about her kitchen?! I’ve never heard anyone moan so much about having their period or a head cold ??‍♀

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her about 2 months ago, I just find everything about her irritating. First few times yes it's funny but after that she had to go. I can't even hate watch her ??‍♀

I used to enjoy her. Now I can’t believe I used to laugh at her. She’s so ridiculous ??‍♀

Reactions: 8
She used to be hilarious, but OMG she’s just so DULL. Her husband can’t sing. They have no life & NEVER do anything as a couple. Disney is for kids not married 30 something couples. It’s so sad it funny!
You are never too old to watch Disney movies. I like the older ones like lion king little mermaid and beauty and the beast. The newer are not as good maybe it nostalgia from being a kid lol.

Reactions: 4
You are never too old to watch Disney movies. I like the older ones like lion king little mermaid and beauty and the beast. The newer are not as good maybe it nostalgia from being a kid lol.
No you’re never too old to watch them, but you’re certainly too old to revolve your whole life around them and the concept.

Reactions: 14
she's a beautiful person inside and out she loves something and is showing her passion about it. no harm in that. I love her

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t find her funny at all. I dont find that kind of humour amusing. It’s ott and cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like her, must admit some of the stuff is a bit repetitive, and I do skip over stories some days but shes a nice person doing no harm. I love Disney films too

Cringe! Cringe! Cringe!
That poor kid just gets left too it which she’s dancing around her kitchen

• Heart
Oh god thank god it's not just me. She is so try hard. Very cringe and the way she over pronounces her words. Not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 4