Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
'If I'd gone to a comprehensive I'd have had my teeth kicked in' is simultaneously the most awful snobbery she's ever shown AND the most self aware she's ever been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lc04050607

Alright but I refuse to use Mr Fluffybutt. That’s where I draw the line. I don’t care about protecting Natsu’s identity.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I mean, I've done something to my back and all my months off sick mean that I've been getting myself little treats here and there. I do not begrudge anyone anything, hell I felt so guilty when we even went to the strictly tour

but, excuse me?? Camping? in a tent? trudging round muddy fields? With a fractured spine??

seriously fuck off

• Heart

ahkrin

Just a reminder that old people can have sex too. Not talking to your nan about rimming is discrimination.

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Had a colposcopy today. She took some biopsies just to be safe because she saw “something” that is probably nothing. Have yet to tell anyone in my real life or announce it on social media, never mind tell anyone that it’s “not cancer, yet”. Twat.

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Moaning about not getting enough benefits then posting “happy nail day” is so tone deaf. Does she really not have 2 brain cells to rub together.

I work 40 hours a week and do my own nails because I can’t afford to get them done.

I’m not a Tory, I’ve always voted labour and believed strongly that those who need help should have it, but it boils my piss watching someone who can work but chooses not to live it up on tax payers money.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ahkrin

High support needs child out unsupervised and getting bullied but sure the important thing is those kids not knowing about an unusual schooling situation. They should have known better than to tease another child, sure but not everyone needs to know the xbox and art curriculum at Bexwarts school for griftcraft and robbery
1000017919.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Wooh

VIP Member
1000004216.jpg

Having nearly died twice, Bex can tell you it feels important to ask a paramedic to move your spectacles to "askew" and take a photo for your bestie's amusement, then post it to your TwiX account. Reference my profile pic.

What a fucking knob is Bex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Droosie123

VIP Member
"Another person to be awake for a prolonged period" - she's having a laugh. He is NOT a substantial danger to himself clearly as she doesn't need to be awake when he is.

In her own words he can get up before her and prepare his own breakfast. He's not attempting to leave the home and put himself in danger so someone has exaggerated somewhere for her to meet that criteria.

Oh Jesus and he also lets the dog outside - so clearly and obviously not a danger to himself as he can unlock the door, open it to let the dog out and he doesn't attempt to run off. I just can't with these scammers.

That wouldn't be Bex because she always tells everyone the truth. :rolleyes:

Actually don't bother responding Bex - just publish the damn book you promised ages ago to your backers.

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
CW: the term "squeezy hugs" is being bandied around by a mouse.

1000004948.jpg

just gotta ride out the dopamine drop
- nom for thread title.

Obviously there will be a next thread, because NO BROCHURE YET.

Scammer
Bullshitter

• Sick
Surprised to see this from our super smart super ND super mum of ND child. My friend has a care experienced child (now adopted) who would literally eat until they explode. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why that is. Tone deaf and thick as mince. The privilege shines through. Most single parents don't have the equivalent of a well paid full time job in benefits, so, in a cost of living crisis, I'd imagine kids eating everything in sight (teenagers?) is less than ideal. Why does noone ever call her out on this shit?

Screenshot_20240626_122000_X.jpg

Didn't seem that chill about the 'movie' night snacks at the time.

Screenshot_20240626_122636_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_122618_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

eatingfudge

Bex’s most cringe moment(s) involve her pretending not to be FishingForAnswers. She really is still adamant that it isn’t her.

• Haha