Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without going into v boring details, I am not great at motorway driving these days (lockdown issue, although funnily enough have also aquaplained into a ditch many yrs ago thanks to a blind bend and crappy drains) and one of the first things I do now is check the weather before setting off. At various points on the route. I also wouldn't leave at (presumably) 7pm ish in the middle of winter as I'd be absolutely shitting bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Without going into v boring details, I am not great at motorway driving these days (lockdown issue, although funnily enough have also aquaplained into a ditch many yrs ago thanks to a blind bend and crappy drains) and one of the first things I do now is check the weather before setting off. At various points on the route. I also wouldn't leave at (presumably) 7pm ish in the middle of winter as I'd be absolutely shitting bricks.
I remember that night she crashed as I was babysitting and driving home a very small distance afterwards the weather was bloody awful.
Quite why she set off, with her son, so late at night in those conditions on a 200mile journey on an unfamiliar route is baffling.
Not for a lot of people obviously. But Rebecca had previously stated long unfamiliar journeys were 'literally impossible'. Many short ones required a carer as she got so confused and panicky.

Reactions: 8
But Rebecca had previously stated long unfamiliar journeys were 'literally impossible'
I do wonder if this is her being caught out by hyperbole / exaggeration. It may well be that she doesn't like long, non-familiar journeys (who does?) but the exaggeration then makes her look silly later.

I also note that she's not actually addressed that in any of her accusations of trolling. She's not said "actually I could do this journey because x", and she's not actually denied saying the "literally impossible" quote either.

Reactions: 5
Tweeting at 4am then nothing till after midday - again. It’s good to know that old habits die hard and the kid is still not getting an education, Bex is still not doing her zine, and she is still a liar. You would think such a big day as going for a big check up after a near death car crash to see if she is needing an operation would have her thinking about an early night - not sexting randos and pretending it’s romantic.

By the way @fishingforanswers please can you ask Bex what is stopping her from doing her high quality, accessible audio recording as she has pretty much finished the book and only has photos left? Wasn’t that the reason for begging for asking for many thousands of extra funding?

Reactions: 9
Yep you crowdfunded in 2021 Bex and you haven't done so since. I totally agree. However nor have you produced that book you promised for which people paid into said crowdfunder .

Time you cracked on with that and got off Twitter

Reactions: 4
So concerned. Must tweet it out.

Also - if you were that worried about your aches and pains, and it isn’t lies to begin with (probable) maybe you don’t go to the aquarium for a day trip? Wonder which “uncle” she arranged the aquarium with and didn’t want to disappoint.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm awful but I struggle to believe a word she says. The Bex who cried Wolf-nsunflowers and all that

Reactions: 13
Well at least she won’t have to order it be from Amazon. Just the neck brace now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So concerned. Must tweet it out.

Also - if you were that worried about your aches and pains, and it isn’t lies to begin with (probable) maybe you don’t go to the aquarium for a day trip? Wonder which “uncle” she arranged the aquarium with and didn’t want to disappoint.
'More minor injuries'. The shaaaaade 😳 (if indeed that is not sarcasm, which sadly it probably is if they're a pocket pal).

Reactions: 9
the wording of this tweet is so bizarre, she’s taking great delight in this whole business
It's so weird! I once knew someone who loved being unwell/injured and this was his they would talk about their misfortunes. Like they were accomplishments or something.

Reactions: 10
I had some back issues a while ago and had a couple of surgeries and months of physio. Even on my worst days I made it a priority to visit an aquarium.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had some back issues a while ago and had a couple of surgeries and months of physio. Even on my worst days I made it a priority to visit an aquarium.
Suddenly a very pressing thing to do, with multiple fractures, after never mentioning it before.
And she is DELIGHTED to have that sling. (Can we feel a complaint coming against the hospital at some point?).
At last a visible manifestation for her ailments. She'll be like Mrs Tishell from Doc Martin 😂

Screenshot_20240301_175356.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Complain you say?

And Dr Google plus pocket pals fanning fires equal 🤢.
Omg I seriously had not seen that before I mentioned a complaint.
It is crazy isn't it? The willingness to complain when they apparently saved her life and seem to being doing continual assessments.
Some people are just constant takers in life aren't they?

Reactions: 10
“Hello is that the GP? I have googled my symptoms and I want a sling and more morphine!”

“Go to an aquarium I will do an MRI tomorrow”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.