Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering if it was the mouse who sent the kitchen pictures and will eventually provide prints for the whole house.

I'm not criticising; I'm just *wondering*!!

A
U
D
I
O
B
O
I
K
Has she ever mentioned the audio book again after the initial fundraiser?
She may well have done, but certainly hasn't for a very long time.
Obviously 😂

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2024-04-24-00-42-51-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last night we watched the episode of Bex Grift where Bex admits funds were not expendededed as exactly as she saidededed they would be after £6260 was "granted" via Kickstarter including Matthew Z Superbacker

Bex, in case you hadn't noticed, is not a particularly strict proponent of truth or reality, but there's absolutely no way she'd tolerate her daughter chilling after she was arrested for stealing.

Screenshot_2024-04-24-00-42-25-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I really hope so, you absolute bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You'd think such an expert chef would know most of those things will last longer stored in the dark, and that some should be refrigerated

Reactions: 7
Rebecca talking about men posing for photos saying its cringe whilst doing it herself is almost laughable. Is it only acceptable to bite your lip on only fans whilst spreading your arse crack ?

Also Rebecca whilst your many other ' friends' stayed with you, ( to make you accountable) you did alot of recipe photos, almost as if you did hardly any previously? * inserts sarcasm* but stopped now she's gone.
So whens the new pamphlet date deadline? 2028?

• Haha
Rebecca talking about men posing for photos saying its cringe whilst doing it herself is almost laughable. Is it only acceptable to bite your lip on only fans whilst spreading your arse crack ?

Also Rebecca whilst your many other ' friends' stayed with you, ( to make you accountable) you did alot of recipe photos, almost as if you did hardly any previously? * inserts sarcasm* but stopped now she's gone.
So whens the new pamphlet date deadline? 2028?
I know 😂 Bit judgy I thought when she does her pouty filtered selfies with no shame.
I see Rodent posted one 🤢 but won't put here.

Screenshot_20240423_183638.jpg

Is there a name for when someone stops a paramedic from doing their job in order to take a selfie of their “horrific” injuries?

It’s completely cringe 😭 What is this? What are you doing?
IMG_0085.jpeg

• Haha
Apparently, our plucky heroine is exhausted after a hard day of errands, paperwork and laundry.

Some of us did all that, plus two school runs and a ten hour work day Rebecca Kitchen, you lazy boot.

Reactions: 8
Oh, man. Hurtling towards a depressive episode, hopes to recover before hen's night.

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She never mentioned the hen before this week did she? Bit late in the day to start planning games I would have thought, usually you know at least a couple of months in advance. It’s almost like she’s a space filler, has taken someone else’s slot cos they dropped out 🤷🏼‍♀️such close, good pals.

Reactions: 5
I think she mentioned it a wee bit ago but I suspect she has a fancy piece she hasn't mentioned yet, as she's unusually quiet on there in the eve atm, so she just can't be arsed going now.

I'm really proud of Bex. She's holding her head high, living her best life, not taking bait from Tattle, not engaging.

I'm really pleased for us, mostly.

I dislike her new nails. In fairness: I would, wouldn't I? It's not my cup of tea. It's just not my scrambled eggs. Not that we'd know what's her scrambled eggs IRL.

Something something trauma consent autism kink; viral not achieved.

Reboot.

Reactions: 6
For those of you interested in fine art, I have created a work depicting the aftermath of the car crash. It's available in my "Grifters," Etsy shop

1000029953.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7