Bex Wolfnsunflowers #7 Bex admits some mistakes were made in terms of allocating funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Wooh for thread title suggestion. Actually provided by Bex herself a dear friend of hers who posts here. It clearly explains why there is a) still no recipe book and b) the discrepancy between the amount she raised (£6k) and the amount she says she raised (£3k).

Anyway Bex has declared 2024 the year of fun with numerous trips away (she deserves them alright?) so hold onto your hats folks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a reminder from your girl to stop bookmarking Bex's selfies to enjoy "me fun time". Please wait for Bex to tell us which photos are for masturbation and which are for serious social commentary. Okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally might bookmark the DWP thread for some 'special time.'
I was reading Catman Tim's thread this morning. It's addressed to ol' mate Rishi, about life and mental health (TW suicide attempt) re severe disability; *and* it reminded me of that time Bex told us all how she'd planned to visit Tim, planned for at least weeks for her to drive down, but on the day her anxiety sky rocketed (as apparently happens so often) and she couldn't go visit.

Just noting that she never gets the anxiety preventing her from doing anything she *wants* to do, like catch the train to London for burlesque etc.

That duck face when anxiety really means "nothing in it for me."

Reactions: 12
I was reading Catman Tim's thread this morning. It's addressed to ol' mate Rishi, about life and mental health (TW suicide attempt) re severe disability; *and* it reminded me of that time Bex told us all how she'd planned to visit Tim, planned for at least weeks for her to drive down, but on the day her anxiety sky rocketed (as apparently happens so often) and she couldn't go visit.

Just noting that she never gets the anxiety preventing her from doing anything she *wants* to do, like catch the train to London for burlesque etc.

That duck face when anxiety really means "nothing in it for me."
Yes it's funny that. Seems to be a common trait with grifters eg Monroe, Roadside Mum, Sarahvayjay. Dreadfully disabled with all sorts of things so they can't get out of bed to look after their children or fulfil obligations to funders - until it comes to days out or holidays when there appears to be a miracle.

Yes it's funny that. Seems to be a common trait with grifters eg Monroe, Roadside Mum, Sarahvayjay. Dreadfully disabled with all sorts of things so they can't get out of bed to look after their children or fulfil obligations to funders - until it comes to days out or holidays when there appears to be a miracle.
RSM at least does add to this by getting irrationally angry at someone or something on every possible occasion, even on the days out.

• Haha
I’ve read Tim’s thread this morning and cannot believe she feels comfortable taking money and gifts from him, knowing all this about him.

Exploitation at its very worst. You disgust me Rebecca Kitchen.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes, plz noone kink shame me.
There is a book in this.

"When it is published - and it will be" [that's a threat, not a promise gulp] we'll start a thread on you
---
Let's pin this post:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wants to have it all ways doesn't she? Best mother ever with independent happy child who can take instruction easily.
But taking benefits for child who requires the maximum level of DLA.
And I presume this is aimed at us. Isn't everything?

Screenshot_20240108_215244.jpg

Reactions: 7
Spoiling him? I'm quite sure nobody here has accused her of that!
I reckon she means when I get a bee in my bonnet about the little fella's expectations when folk stop buying from his wishlist. So no Bex, not spoilt by you, spoilt by men off the internet who buy things for your child, but also interact with your sex work/'spicy' Twitter etc.

So she’s raising him to be independent and able to look after himself but right now he needs DLA because he needs so much supervision? Is that not just called “having a child”…all children throw tantrums and need supervision Bex, you don’t need high level DLA because he wets the bed sometimes.

• Heart
The problem Rebecca is there is a vast difference between not making a child go to school because you can’t be arsed hauling your vast rear-end out of bed before midday, and home education.

There is also a vast difference between your child being hopelessly ill-prepared for the real world due to your absolute lack of routine, structure, consistency, discipline and parenting and a school not being able to meet his needs.

It's political Bex today. I'm sure someone with better knowledge of this can enlighten me, but surely more eyes on kids who are home educated is a good thing? I can see the point of feeling like you're being monitored being vastly unappealing, but if it's to cover safeguarding concerns then surely that's a good thing? I have limited knowledge on this side but an abundance (without 🍉 myself) on what can happen when kids are essentially invisible.

The information that comes in from schools to statutory services (especially where DA, CCE and CSE are concerned) is at times essential. During the school holidays it's noticeably lower and always a concern where vulnerable kids are concerned. The idea of there being children who 'don't exist' as they don't access education or health services is really dangerous.

• Heart
Frankly, her antics should be illegal. It is in other countries. More progressive and forward countries too. Whilst there is an argument for not doing the one size fits all schooling, she makes it abundantly clear that her “education” is dangerous and neglectful and she is far from the worst sort out there that use lack of engagement with education (and usually medical) services as a hideaway. :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There were reports last year that 10s of thousands of children never returned to school after the pandemic. Too right these 'ghost' children should be accounted for and if everything's legit, you've nothing to worry about, Bex. You'd think being a child psychologist in training 🙄, she'd be aware and concerned about missing kids

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t want her lack of home education to be exposed the same way she doesn’t want the DWP to know they overpay her to the point she can pay for nails, lashes, and holidays abroad with her disability payments. She pretends it’s about privacy and government overreach but really she just doesn’t want her grift and neglect exposed.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.