Bex Wolfnsunflowers #7 Bex admits some mistakes were made in terms of allocating funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone wanted to meet another “uncle” from Ireland (esp Norn 😏) then maybe Liverpool would be a good middle point. Just saying. After all, we know she is impulsive and quite stupid. She would definitely load up the car with her kid, and Macdonalds drive thru her way up to meet some potential sausage. Lines up with her never going to Liverpool before as well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If someone wanted to meet another “uncle” from Ireland (esp Norn 😏) then maybe Liverpool would be a good middle point. Just saying. After all, we know she is impulsive and quite stupid. She would definitely load up the car with her kid, and Macdonalds drive thru her way up to meet some potential sausage. Lines up with her never going to Liverpool before as well.
This. It's where the ferry comes into from Belfast, which iirc is where she was asking about going?

Also, she might not have been around in the 80s, but she could do with some political history knowledge about this "other country"...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would say that the ferry is insanely expensive and time consuming compared to flying to any UK airport. Even as a foot passenger. But it’s way too much of a coincidence that she has miraculously got “friends” to visit In Liverpool at the same time as she is planning a sexathon with an Irish “cute” guy.

Honestly - I am not a prude but she makes me feel sick, thinking about how easy she really is. Taking the lad is a new low though.
---
It’s quite something, isn’t it. 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bex, Plant Guy thinks you're a twit and his GF thinks you're a twit, and if you think "terrified of crazy Bex so just look after her plants/fish" is friendship, I'M DONE WITH BEING NICE I'M IN TERRIBLE QUASIMODO PAIN WHERE'S MY OPIATES THE GP IS HOLDING OUT ON ME YOU'RE ALL CUNTS.

Ah, peaceful music by my love from another country.

She's not a stable unit, is she?

Speaking of stable, mmmmm hungry for a Kickstarter update.

Reactions: 6
Sigh.

He’s a friend of a friend, which means someone from Twitter knows him on Twitter.

She’s either dragged her son to meet him in Liverpool, or she hasn’t met him at all. The first would be horrific but not surprising, the second just unsurprising.

Ah yes, she’s still a romantic. Many a romcom begins with the heroine being stopped at security for carrying industrial strength dildos in her hand luggage, how the audience laughed at our oh so very sexual protagonist.

It’s just all so predictably pitiful, isn’t it?

Still no book, still no education for ‘kiddo’, still no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering she tells her little pocket friends every mundane detail about her fantastic life, I wonder how many of these secret rendezvous she's dragged kiddo along to

Reactions: 5
Considering she tells her little pocket friends every mundane detail about her fantastic life, I wonder how many of these secret rendezvous she's dragged kiddo along to
Well quite.
This Liverpool trip would never have come to light if it wasn't for The Crash™
It seems entirely plausible it was to meet this new man. Odd she would be so secretive about it otherwise. And also entirely plausible this was not the first time.
Amazing how she couldn't possibly travel for a job but can cross the country as she's such a silly romantic.
(But eagerly awaiting her rebuttal of this 🥰. What was this vital Liverpool trip for? That necessitated travelling late at night in the pouring rain?)

Reactions: 7
My experience with witnesses in litigation is that this much detail is a lie.

Screenshot_2024-02-29-22-07-00-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My experience with witnesses in litigation is that this much detail is a lie.

View attachment 2786837
Oh please don't say rodent has had a hand in this 🤢 One of his creepy friends.
And wow 5 weeks. Yes that is long enough to ascertain if someone is 'normal'.
And wasn't the unhinged guy actually on a register somewhere? But she chose to ignore that?

@Jelly Bean he's a guy on the internet. five years isn't enough to ascertain IRL credentials.

If this crazy witch did ever publish her totally useless brochure, she'd sign over the copyright/IP quicker than one could say, "lurv me, I'm so desperate".
---
I can't see rodent having any male friends tbh
Rodent down at the pub.

Everyone walks away.

Weird Dave walks up, they rub noses then sniff each other's ears.

Yes, I know you mate. Let's sit down and compare screenshots of Bex's sexy vulva

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And wasn't the unhinged guy actually on a register somewhere? But she chose to ignore that?
He wasn’t allowed even letterbox contact with his own child. So obviously Bex had him round to her and kiddo’s house, because she’s so concerned for kiddo’s safety…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can just see Mousey vouching for HER.

“I’ve only seen her minge in order to help her provide for her disabled kiddo. She’s such a lovely, caring lady, always putting kiddo first. Minge.”

• Haha
  • Sick
“Everything is very slow and sweet and normal”
Rebecca Kitchen, don’t take the piss, you wouldn’t know a normal relationship if it hit you in the face
It's 5 weeks - apparently. And according to her mostly online.
How much normality can be gleaned from that?
He'll have a key to her house before long. And she'll think it adorable when he lets himself in to leave flowers.

And is plant guy really her friend? It wasn't long ago he told her to eff off when she called him on a Friday night because of the mouse in her kitchen. And she got the hump 😂

I know a few people who have in the past behaved like Bex. Most of them grew up at least a bit sometime before her age.

Reactions: 6
1000012817.jpg

Hahahaaaa . She's so funny. Pot kettle black and all that Rebecca.

Did the person you're talking about get lessons from you ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.