Bex Wolfnsunflowers #7 Bex admits some mistakes were made in terms of allocating funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4226.jpeg

It’s likely he will be in another accident if you keep driving him round as you said that you aren’t a good driver. Hope that helps.

Edit- who on earth has bookmarked this tweet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2783298
It’s likely he will be in another accident if you keep driving him round as you said that you aren’t a good driver. Hope that helps.

Edit- who on earth has bookmarked this tweet?
The bookmarks *kill me*.

They're probably just errors, eg my network sometimes slows down, but it amuses me as much as @FlashBoof 's quick pick up of:

The Side On Dressing Gown Photo Mishap (preserved again for posterity)

Screenshot_2024-02-28-00-08-29-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

(#nofilter; and #yesBex #fullbitchy)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder why her GP is reluctant to prescribe more morphine…. Probably because she’s guzzling it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why her GP is reluctant to prescribe more morphine…. Probably because she’s guzzling it all
Almost like it's a medication only for occasional and very short term use innit?

Take some effervescent paracetamol, woman, it's a remarkably effective and sadly underrated painkiller.

Reactions: 10
And failing that you'll probably get a Codiene prescription. But that's also relatively short term.

Reactions: 2
She’s obsessed with the oramorph! Bex it’s moreish - you aren’t any different from all the other drug seekers and the GP will be rolling their eyes.

IMG_4232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s obsessed with the oramorph! Bex it’s moreish - you aren’t any different from all the other drug seekers and the GP will be rolling their eyes.

View attachment 2785526
Oh you’re entitled alright.

If you have several minor broken bones and your doctor is refusing you oramorph, it’s because you don’t need it any more and you need to feel a bit of the pain to know your limits and heal accordingly. Also, generally every four hours means four times per day, the fact you were waking to take it suggests you were becoming dependent.

Heaven forfend you’d just accept the person with the medical degree knows better than you. Surprised you haven’t travelled miles to get the outcome you want like you did when you wanted your kid to get his diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2785526
As usual the only reason we know anything about how many pain Bex is taking and when is because shes chosen to keep the whole internet up to date on it. Don't want people to comment Bex? Stop talking about it!

Reactions: 7
She literally can't have mates, I'm sorry, but no-one who has a forfilling life with actual friends drivels on endlessly with all that verbal diarrhea to strangers. Lonely people might. The constant tweets, and updates , like she's so important are so cringe.

At this point she is just inviting gossip. Live your life so publicly and expect it not to be discussed is delusional and quite frankly stupid.
Stop reading here , you attention hoe, or get a diary, an old fashioned paper one, not Twitter, but then that would mean no sympathy or gifts eh?

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2785526
And where is the shame in being addicted to opiates? Not kind to shame addicts is it?
It can literally happen to anyone.
It is addictive - not myself but a couple of close friends went down that rabbit hole after nasty fractures.

Reactions: 5
She certainly sounds angry enough to be... Also, she's done being nice. We're all cunts and every time she exposes our lies we just laugh and say haha we've got under her skin.

Reactions: 1
Interesting to see one of her pocket pals who was releasing a book through Unbound, has pulled out. She has shown great respect and grace to her followers and given clear guidance on how to get refunds. A little different to Bed in that I assume Unbound had the funds from day one and A didn’t have access to them? (correct me if i’m wrong, I don’t know how all this works).

But it’s just so refreshing and a such a sharp contrast to Bex, who continues to drag this fiasco out. I wish she’d just hold her hands up, admit that she tried, it’s not happening, over and out. Obviously there is some speculation that she’s spent some if not all of the money. But personally I think if you’re daft enough to take the risk on paying for something like a book before it’s been written, more fool you if it goes tits up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Very minor in the grand scheme of things but her hair makes me feel a bit sick. it’s like candy floss.
Look up the curly girl method bex.
---
DC6A1C4C-4012-408E-AAA1-533A8A858031.jpeg

Has she mentioned she’s been in an accident??

God help the first scam caller who happens to call her and open with “we’re calling about your recent accident” (is that still a thing? I don’t answer the phone because of DEBILITATING ANXIETY)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.