Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this lady?
45 year old tiktoker who is 37 stone.
Runs a blog called purple pumpkin.

She says her account is for positivity and weightloss journey.
Instead she often makes videos in her bedroom about what a hard day she is having and why that means she can't shower or walk that day etc.

Practically housebound, only does few steps in garden for excercise and needs husband to help her shower.

Even though she is 37 stone she denys she over eats or has a binge eating problem and instead claims it is due to years of dieting.
She also claims even when she eats in a calorie deficit she still gains and has no idea why.

This last week she was supposed to starting a full meal replacement diet but never did as she had to go to hospital for a skin infection (which she says is nothing to do with her weight) .
She found this stressful as she can not get to hospital unassisted and had a minor fall on way home.

As she had a fall, this warranted a day of eating junk as she 'required comfort'. Someone commented using food for comfort is part of the reason for her weight issues she denied this and says it was 'just a one off day that she needed due to her fall.'

If you dare suggest she uses food as a coping mechanism, you are a troll and will be blocked.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Thank god someone made a thread for her !!!

I agree with you she is anti diet and i am sorry i am big my self you do not get that big by not over eating or binge eating she saids she is happy with her weight how can anyone be happy at a young age and having to be showered by their husband she bashes pretty much every diet or weight loss plan because shes not stuck to then clearly

Does anyone else watch this lady?
45 year old tiktoker who is 37 stone.
Runs a blog called purple pumpkin.

She says her account is for positivity and weightloss journey.
Instead she often makes videos in her bedroom about what a hard day she is having and why that means she can't shower or walk that day etc.

Practically housebound, only does few steps in garden for excercise and needs husband to help her shower.

Even though she is 37 stone she denys she over eats or has a binge eating problem and instead claims it is due to years of dieting.
She also claims even when she eats in a calorie deficit she still gains and has no idea why.

This last week she was supposed to starting a full meal replacement diet but never did as she had to go to hospital for a skin infection (which she says is nothing to do with her weight) .
She found this stressful as she can not get to hospital unassisted and had a minor fall on way home.

As she had a fall, this warranted a day of eating junk as she 'required comfort'. Someone commented using food for comfort is part of the reason for her weight issues she denied this and says it was 'just a one off day that she needed due to her fall.'

If you dare suggest she uses food as a coping mechanism, you are a troll and will be blocked.

Anyone else have thoughts?
Yes I've followed her for quite a while now. I think with her the problem is just so deep rooted that she will never ever be able to turn it around without bariatric surgery and plenty of counselling which she is reluctant to do.
She won't be able to stick to a calorie deficit or meal replacement diet because she never addresses the cause of her compulsive over eating.
She did a video a while ago detailing all her weight losses and gains over the past few years and it was gutting to read. She has lost so much weight but gained SO much back.
I would bet my house on the fact that this time next year she'll be heading for 40 stone and still bouncing between different types of diet. She calls people trolls because I think she finds it so painful to read the truth which is that she's come this far in adulthood suffering from extreme obesity and she's likely to continue on this trajectory.

Yes I've followed her for quite a while now. I think with her the problem is just so deep rooted that she will never ever be able to turn it around without bariatric surgery and plenty of counselling which she is reluctant to do.
She won't be able to stick to a calorie deficit or meal replacement diet because she never addresses the cause of her compulsive over eating.
She did a video a while ago detailing all her weight losses and gains over the past few years and it was gutting to read. She has lost so much weight but gained SO much back.
I would bet my house on the fact that this time next year she'll be heading for 40 stone and still bouncing between different types of diet. She calls people trolls because I think she finds it so painful to read the truth which is that she's come this far in adulthood suffering from extreme obesity and she's likely to continue on this trajectory.
Someone in her live earlier told her they had weight loss op because they were told they would be dead by their 40s if they did not have the op she was ranting about how a doctor should not say such thing…. But its the truth the way she goes on its almost like shes trying to say shes 37 stone and healthy but she is not she has diabetes needs help with basic care and then saids but anyone at any size can get diabetes shes in so much denial i do not think a diet will help at this point

Shes also very judgemental to other weight loss plans i have noticed

Reactions: 3
You're right she is in complete denial and obviously has deep rooted issues around food.

Her denial of her issues and know it all attitude about surgery, diets and weightloss is a complete turn off.
She talks more about what she can't do than can and uses flimsy excuses not to go for her garden steps and eat healthily.

Someone in her live earlier told her they had weight loss op because they were told they would be dead by their 40s if they did not have the op she was ranting about how a doctor should not say such thing…. But its the truth the way she goes on its almost like shes trying to say shes 37 stone and healthy but she is not she has diabetes needs help with basic care and then saids but anyone at any size can get diabetes shes in so much denial i do not think a diet will help at this point

Shes also very judgemental to other weight loss plans i have noticed
Yeah she's definitely trying to shes healthy for her size.
-Yet can't walk more than a few steps
Can't shower alone - was even so tired she got her husband to bed bath her last week
-Takes tit loads of pills for various ailments
- has celluitis which comes from bacteria in skin fold...one of the common causes is poor hygiene and obesity
- can't travel on her own, hence missing her first available appointment for said celluitis.

The reason she doesn't want to be admitted and put on a drip to treat the celluitis is because the hospital will give her hard facts.
She honestly has the life and health of a disabled 80 year old but makes out shes living her best life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You're right she is in complete denial and obviously has deep rooted issues around food.

Her denial of her issues and know it all attitude about surgery, diets and weightloss is a complete turn off.
She talks more about what she can't do than can and uses flimsy excuses not to go for her garden steps and eat healthily.

Yeah she's definitely trying to shes healthy for her size.
-Yet can't walk more than a few steps
Can't shower alone - was even so tired she got her husband to bed bath her last week
-Takes tit loads of pills for various ailments
- has celluitis which comes from bacteria in skin fold...one of the common causes is poor hygiene and obesity
- can't travel on her own, hence missing her first available appointment for said celluitis.

The reason she doesn't want to be admitted and put on a drip to treat the celluitis is because the hospital will give her hard facts.
She honestly has the life and health of a disabled 80 year old but makes out shes living her best life.
I just do not understand it as i said im no skinny minnie how ever i am losing weight because i was told by the doctors i would not live to my 30s because of being so unhealthy thats the facts i also have a family i want to live longer for she has a husband and a son she should think of them and use that as motivation for wanting to get healthier and loose weight

Her diet she is doing now she will not stick too shes on such a low calorie diet for someone her size and if she really is doing that the weight should be coming off because lets be honest you do not get that big from not eating anything like she tries to potray i am interested to see how long she lasts on it

Did she really just say on a live earlier her diet now is not much different to what she was eating sorry you do not get to 37 stone eating protein and salad 😕 i really am lost with that one

Did she really just say on a live earlier her diet now is not much different to what she was eating sorry you do not get to 37 stone eating protein and salad 😕 i really am lost with that one
She's one of them obese people that maintains 'they don't eat that much' and lie about what they eat.
She reminds me of some of the people on 'my 600lb life'
As dr Nowzarden says 'the scale does not lie, people do.'

Reactions: 3
She's one of them obese people that maintains 'they don't eat that much' and lie about what they eat.
She really is she saids she wants no diet advice which is fair enough but on a public platform everyone will have an opinion on anything you do she always has the i know best attitude i cant stand it she saids calorie deficit does not work for her but it clearly haa workwd as shes lost weight this week be interesting to see if she carries on losing after the inital loss of water weight

Calories in calories out is the way of loose way although according to her who knows it all no its not 🙄

I'm following her quite closely. I caught a bit of her live and she was much more personable than in some of her videos.

I agree with her that it's damaging to take 10 year olds to Weight Watchers.

I'm following her quite closely. I caught a bit of her live and she was much more personable than in some of her videos.

Oh no i agree with that too unless a doctor tells a child they have health problems due to weight and need to loose it thats different to your mum thinking your a bit chubby and need to loose it

Its the attitude she has that makes me dislike her very much i know best and when someone gives advice they are dismissed as a troll or ‘you know not as much as me ‘

I honestly do not get how shes full up on what shes eating part of me is not buying her what i eat in a days surley you would be starving over such little food ?

He would tell her some hard facts wouldn’t he?! 🤣

• Haha
On a 1500 calorie day a diet and only eats healthy normally but still salivating over and commenting on dessert videos...
Screenshot_20220212-160744_TikTok.jpg

There will be plenty of 10 year olds taken to weight watchers. It's not a reason to eat yourself to 37 stone. To the point where you can't travel alone, can't shower unassisted.
But she still refuses to take responsibility.
Its not her mums fault for taking her to WW that she is 37 stone.
Her mum and the WW consultant are not there shovelling the 5000+ calories a day into her mouth that is required to maintain her size.

Other 30+ stone tiktokers like fattdann and even lawrence admit they got to their size eating vast quantities.

There more than likely is a psychological reason from childhood that makes her eat to get to that size, problem is she denies overeating.
She says she wants a psychologist rather than wls. How can the psychologist help if she refuses to take any responsibility for her actions or even truthfully admit her own eating habits are the problem?

Last edited:
On a 1500 calorie day a diet and only eats healthy normally but still salivating over and commenting on dessert videos...View attachment 1057498

There will be plenty of 10 year olds taken to weight watchers. It's not a reason to eat yourself to 37 stone. To the point where you can't travel alone, can't shower unassisted.
But she still refuses to take responsibility.
Its not her mums fault for taking her to WW that she is 37 stone.
Her mum and the WW consultant are not there shovelling the 5000+ calories a day into her mouth that is required to maintain her size.

Other 30+ stone tiktokers like fattdann and even lawrence admit they got to their size eating vast quantities.

There more than likely is a psychological reason from childhood that makes her eat to get to that size, problem is she denies overeating.
She says she wants a psychologist rather than wls. How can the psychologist help if she refuses to take any responsibility for her actions or even truthfully admit her own eating habits are the problem?
She saids her diet normally is quite healthy but just ate more on occasions such as birthday sorry i do not believe that as for commenting on desert videos watching food videos is another sign of food addiction shes too far gone with it now especially not being able to own the fact she has a problem

She said there is no weight management programme in her area for people of that size i do not believe that either

He would tell her some hard facts wouldn’t he?! 🤣
I think thats why she haa a fear of doctors and did not want to be admitted because they would tell her home truths about her weight which no doubt she will argue

The lighter life stuff looks so beyond rank 😷 has anyone here tried it? It looks so unpalatable. I'm curious to know if it tastes okay.