Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion alert: she’s wealthy enough to buy sustainable bespoke clothing brand new and should be leaving the bargains for the rest of us.

Edit: also I bought a book she recommended on her stories and read it over the weekend. It was so so bad, I’m raging I spent the money. For someone who used to have such good taste (on the podcast at least) she really will shill any old crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s 5’10 or something isn’t she? And still carries weight round her stomach. I reckon she’s probably an 18 heading towards a 16 - saw her semi recently but she’s prob lost more weight since then.

Her clothes all look too big atm though so she prob is still wearing 20s.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.