Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Polkadot123
Honourable mention to @Tabitha for "Bethany Francesca #5 it may not be a gunt but she’s still a bleep" which had the most votes but swearing is not allowed in titles 😉

Recap:
Baby Waffle was born safely.
Beth and Nick have had a serious chat about their finances... Disney holidays are not free.
Betty is posting the same reel over and over again because she has nothing else to offer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing I find funny is she brags about working in marketing but is tit at being an influencer herself.
No wonder she was made redundant. She must have been top of the list when they had the opportunity to do so without having to sack her.

Reactions: 5
The thing I find funny is she brags about working in marketing but is tit at being an influencer herself.
No wonder she was made redundant. She must have been top of the list when they had the opportunity to do so without having to sack her.
She also made the most half arsed effort at freelance. No website, no socials. How is she supposed to find clients with no business presence online? I’m guessing the clients she took with her were smaller ones she was working with who wouldn’t have had big accounts to move over. I’ve freelanced in marketing before and it is HARD. How is she going to attract clients if she can’t even market her own brand properly? She deffo had 0 plans to carry it on and was hoping she’d make her money as an ‘influencer’

How is someone on maternity leave who won't even be getting statutory maternity leave affording a NEW CAR

How is someone on maternity leave who won't even be getting statutory maternity leave affording a NEW CAR

Is it a shared car for her and Nick? Surely has to be! Maybe that’s what the Disney chat was really about. We need a car not a holiday Beth!!!
Nick must be shitting out the money.

Reactions: 6
She has a car on finance already and had the buggy so it would fit in her car. I swear she got it whilst she was pregnant? Surely they considered this? Plus if Nick has a larger car why can’t do they do a swap? Or just not have one each, whoever has the kid uses the bigger car?
she is addicted to spending money

Not only that but she’s looking at cars that are like 30k+?! She has no income currently and doesn’t even have a year of income from freelance, surely she won’t be getting finance unless they’re using his wage? I don’t understand 😂

Reactions: 11
Not only that but she’s looking at cars that are like 30k+?! She has no income currently and doesn’t even have a year of income from freelance, surely she won’t be getting finance unless they’re using his wage? I don’t understand 😂
Is he making over 100k or something? I'm intrigued!

Reactions: 1
Also how is a Kia out of budget but a Volvo is in? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything is hugely contrived. The whole “costing up a holiday” “wanting a new car” is all about her trying to get ads and sponsorships. She’s absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 7
I see she is tagging all of the garages hoping for a deal or freebie 🚗

• Angry
Reactions: 6
No car company will gift her anything! Makes me laugh so much, she’s the laziest InFluEnCer I have ever seen 😂 Forever in debt, fat and deluded. What an inspirational mother you will have Francis!

• Haha