Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegogans

After many attempts to refrain from posting on Tattle (I took a much needed mental health break from most social platforms), this latest development from the gruesome twosome is just too good to pass up.

KT - you were swimming ALL DAY? It was a high of 71 degrees, low of 61 in Palm Springs on 3/18. WHO THE HELL IS SWIMMING in that weather? Let’s assume the pool is heated. You two live beachside in Malibu - it’s not like you don’t have a private beach to fuck about on whenever you want. When the beach is your backyard, some pool in Palm Springs isnt a luxury or a flex.

8D51E401-81DF-44CC-81C3-D1A291128B89.jpeg

Not to mention, KT constantly complains about how cold it is in Southern California and is often bundled up like an infant at the parks. But you and thumb went swimming all day?

It’s these small, unnecessary lies that KILL ME. The devil is is the details and these ass hats often over explain and over rationalize. Just say you wanted pizza to drown your sorrows about being the most despised people in your vlogging niche and move on.

you’ll lie about something so insignificant but expect anyone to believe Spencer and his account of events? BYE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Skipper4fun

I have notice KT likes to flex and do things like ( see i showed them). If they were really in the parks last night she would of 100% posted a picture of them in the parks and not just on the tram.

• Heart
  • Haha

Disanity

I left the name out, but check out this comment before it gets deleted on their video.
Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.19.16 PM.png

Then there is this

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.56.07 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Do we think Spencer will feel just a tad bit of jealousy when viewing this pic? Left out? I’m guessing there will be no further backyard BBQ’s that Spencer and KT will be hosting.
89C47F3B-9AF1-4B6F-8BA2-6C688784576C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Becareful of Uncle Lester's post's. He has a thing about Checkbook and pedophiles. It bothers me that that speak is tolerable here.
I'm sorry but Uncle Lester has done more for this board than most, he is more than well respected, and a must loved member here and he's earned that reputation.
I for one have no problem with any of his posts, never have.
If you do, I suggest you just scoot past them, or maybe this board just isn't for you in general.
I just don't why you felt you needed to make an unnecessary comment or mention him by name at all.

Edit - Looks like he deleted his post.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

chipdouglas

Could we be seeing Ally's villain arc? View attachment 2037155
i remember this incident!!! bakergirlsteph used to periscope at disneyland and kt and the disney bears were following her and called her a bitch. then kt started a live periscope and titled it randomland and was making fun of justin and his friends. kt has never liked him until she thought she could gain something from him!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It would be one thing to lose access to the parks…but could you imagine losing the exclusive rights to cover Disneyland's 100th anniversary celebration? That would be devastating.

• Haha
  • Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
I would like to thank BLAB (and grandpa Spence in particular) for this drama while the Tim Tracker is on hiatus. Very thoughtful of you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Update:
Magically Consumed responded to my message saying they appreciated the heads up, but preferred to stay out of BLAB drama.

I personally don't blame them, but it would've been fun to have that on BLAB's plate too :)

They could possibly have been banned, their video has been reported, and their channel reported for using a third party site to buy likes...this has been a heck of a couple days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45