Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cameron Frye

I'm laughing at the stans tagging them in their pics today and they are reposting! If they aren't banned, I wonder if they will show up later tonight to avoid the other vloggers??
I'm laughing at the stans tagging them in their pics today and they are reposting! If they aren't banned, I wonder if they will show up later tonight to avoid the other vloggers??
52239EED-3E8A-443C-B4EA-E028BF8E1CF7.jpeg
Let’s not forget about this little gem from last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

UncleLester

VIP Member
Katie and Spencer,

I would like to clear the air and start fresh with you two. Like you did with Justin, I want us to be able to shake hands and rebuild.

As a token of my new perspective, I’d like to give you this idea for a new series that will almost definitely go viral.

The concept is “Can you eat X in Y at Disney?”

For the very first episode, the challenge would be “Can you eat Gumbo in Toontown?”

The video is about the journey/adventure of you traversing the Disneyland crowds with a hot bowl of soup from New Orleans Square to the Picnic Area of Toontown.

Perhaps, Spencer can go by foot and Katie can go by train? Both cautiously carrying bowls of delicious gumbo across the Disneyland map.

The possibilities for this series are endless:

“Can you eat an Adorable Frozen Treat on Tom Sawyer’s island when it is 92 degrees?”

I don’t know. However, it would be wacky to try and find out.

Consider this is me being the much bigger person and settling any misunderstandings.

Yours truly,
UL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

KalavanSterling

Just woken up, would a) appear I've been banned from their Facebook and b) went back in on someone else's account and they appear to no longer have any posts since 2021.. not sure if it's a glitch or they've removed a whole bunch of posts from their Facebook
---

Yea it's what triggered me so badly as I'm recently found out about mine and I'm having a hard time with it
---
Even Liz is reposting the magic trio picture View attachment 2037523
Peter from Ordinary Adventures reposted it, too.

Screenshot_20230318-040245.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

I was duped

Chatty Member
Spencer should take a pic with KT like this, his caption could be "she makes me angry, sad, uglier and more violent"
20230319_081640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a bitch.
Karma is a lovely bitch and Bobby Gurr's cabana boy played this to perfection, I think everyone can agree on that.

justinfire.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

UncleLester

VIP Member
If I was Spencer and Katie, I wouldn’t attempt going back through the turnstiles at Disneyland until after their Florida trip.

Apparently, when Disneyland trespasses/bans you indefinitely or for a timeout, they don’t call and tell you.

They mark your account(s) so that they can serve you in person with papers when you attempt to enter the Parks.

#Yikes #Boop

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Disneypins

1679203007333.png

1679203043370.png

Is this KT’s response to all of the Justin/David/Adam pic reposts? See, we have friends too! We eat cookies with them (you can’t see them but they’re totally there) and they send us voice memos (?) on the tram… now they’ve run off to Palm Springs on one of the biggest Disneyland weekend in awhile (Indy and Toontown reopening).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If everything was a huge overreaction or misunderstanding…then why isn’t it business as usual for BLAB? Their predictable behavior after these controversies always makes them look even more suspicious and guilty.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Do you think that Disneyland will use the footage of Spencer and Justin having a spirited adult conversation as part of their training videos?

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Trespassing someone is at the local level. Just ask Adam The Woo who can still go to Universal Hollywood when he is banned at Universal Orlando.
I know someone who got a lifetime ban at all TCBY locations in North America. Very long story for another time.

• Haha
  • Wow