Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Same. I seriously can't get over how much makeup she is wearing, and it looks terrible. Plus it shows every flaw, wrinkle, and clogged pore - which is highlighted even more with the caked-on foundation and whatever the hell else she is wearing. It really is not a good look at all.
Looks like the fairytale facials aren't doing anything. I'm cancelling my appointment! 😁

AD447801-40E5-4006-8515-20726E020301.jpeg

Gotta love our plaid hero! Haha

7531CF60-60B0-4726-98E5-0F5F47A0EA7A.jpeg

Gotta love our plaid hero! Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

UncleLester

VIP Member
no way either of them could survive an all-day music festival like that
Today's "When We Were Young" music festival has been cancelled due to wind (serious).

Spencer indulged in late-night Mexican food last night but denies being responsible for today's "increase of wind" in the Valley.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Clearly Spence hasn’t figured out how his new camera/phone works yet. The footage on this Ol Horn vlog is making me sick. Highlight so far is when his roast beef sandwich is in perfect focus and Spencer is blurry as shit.
I see what you mean…
E6E5B5B9-B00D-4D11-94D6-1BB7FC35FF24.jpeg

The overly blurred background is too distracting.
3B2FF017-25E4-4486-B52E-EEBAB2D36839.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
Hi KT...here is a post from your former friends, "supporting friends" seems to be the heart of this post. I geuss you and Spencer missed that lesson in life...Boop 🔷️🔸️🔹️🔶️

20221016_211357.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Their demeanor could be described as “let’s get this over with”

We were having a late dinner and what???? she does this type of smoke and mirrors nothing bullshit busy type talk all the time. I picked up on that a long time ago and said fuck this lying bitch. They are con artists. Disgusting assholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It was the weirdest set of stories, her at a MALL. Seems she really only enjoys a carefully curated environment. She seems to only find joy in the places that are MADE to make her feel joy, and there she can exude an “appropriate” emotion.
I can just picture Katie walking around The Grove pretending to be rich with her YSL bag... telling anyone who will listen what her boyfriend is doing.

1666038749405.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
It can't be possible to be this stupid! So we can ring a bell long enough and loud enough to wake the dead on the fire truck. We can also screech through EVERY SINGLE RIDE AND VENUE. Oh and we can try to double up on single rider but don't be THIS person. Go fuck all the way off! I agree this person is an asshole, but in this case it takes one to know one!
NEVER FORGET their obnoxious behavior at Be Our Guest restaurant with ATW and Dani.702 during the middle of the Pandemic and how embarrassed they were to be seated at the same table with these assholes.

• Heart
  • Haha

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Before riding the Matterhorn they have to eat first! KT makes it sound like they're going to eat TWO meals before riding?

Screenshot (288).png

Is Spencer using a new camera? I'm seeing more detail like the amount of makeup caked onto KT's face.

Screenshot (289).png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

arthurrein

60F04574-EFDF-4CA3-8031-0FA95E560F4A.jpeg

KT’s attempt at filtering herself 😂 perfectly placed phone to hide double chin. Leg sticking out to “appear thinner.” Forgets we can still see her sausage fingers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Craziest hypocrite ever. Their filming and over the top screaming absolutely ruined big thunder for me when I was on with them. I'd have been less annoyed at a quiet person with lights on their head.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Um, it looks like Checkbook Charlie needs more than a new shirt... ☔👀

View attachment 1657076

KT and Dense must have sucked him dry! 💳 😂
Charlie mentions he brought two umbrellas and lent one to Spencer. Clearly this kind soul offered Spencer the better of the two, for the sake of the vlog. And we are forever in his debt. Without this courageous act (and Spencer actually accepting the gesture), we may never have known what a very expected rain storm at Disneyland looked like.

Probably went something like:

Charlie:
"Hey Spence ol buddy, ol pal. We're in luck my friend! I just so happened to have brought TWO, count 'em TWO, umbrellas. As my dear friend you are more than welcome to one of them. The only caveat is one of them is a little better than the oth..."

Spence: "I'll take the good one"

Charlie: "Oh...ok...well actually, since I'm the one who brought them, I was going to give you the..."

Spence: "I'll take the good one"

Charlie: "Well...ok...sure. Anything for my dearest friend!"

• Haha
  • Sad

minimax

Chatty Member
Hey, remember when these two had COVID, faked negative tests that they conveniently had photo evidence of AFTER they got called out, and then one of them showed up anyway to cover the re-opening of Pirates without his signature hat of a 10-year-old boy in order to fly under the radar and then they claimed they were being bullied by news media who covered the outrage?

That's our BLAB... Boop!✨

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
has KT ever given a reason for why she doesn't drink? i thought in the past she mentioned that alcohol led to her marriage falling apart (lol) but i can't seem to find where she said this or if she ever did at all

i'm guessing she was probably a sloppy or violent drunk at one point in her life and that's why she stopped

considering how miserable she is, alcohol would probably be a good thing for her

• Haha
  • Wow