Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
What kind of idiot is that rude and petty to a ”supporter”? She is the one who said that watching their vids is that gives them $$$, obviously this person watched. Asking for any clarification is seen as a challenge somehow. The problem with these two is that their personalities just put people off. A lot of these vloggers have quirks but these two have no redeeming qualities. People aren’t stupid and the bad vibes come in strong!
They haven't liked or commented on the over 100 combined comments in their last 3 vlogs... but this valid comment is what broke their silence... just so they could post some snark ass reply.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Tattle thread #68 suggestio:

Katie Slockbower what a real winner! Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

BusyMum68

VIP Member
They have no money to pay for Henry’s Blue Bayou Birthday Dinner (which they are monetizing) or the $20 GoDaddy domain name but can go to Vegas? Hmmm…
As a good friend of mine pointed out, she could just be posting an old photo whilst they are hiding out in their crappy apartment for the weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I *would* watch that new BLAB Matterhorn video, but instead I'm going to lay in a bathtub full of razorblades and set my junk on fire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Blue Bayou review:

- The video starts as if they’re trying to educate you on how YOU can also enjoy this fine restaurant, but essentially say it’s near impossible. Maybe you’ll get lucky with a cancellation or something. The only reason these two Disney experts got a ressie was because a “good friend” gifted it to them.

- When they do the big unveiling of Henry at their table, we find out it’s his birthday. Spencer proceeds to state that “Henry was able to work it out to be there on the same night they had a Blue Bayou reservation.” So essentially, Henry should be thanking his lucky stars for this opportunity, The only correct way to rephrase that statement that doesn‘t make you sound like a complete asshole is, “It’s Henry’s birthday, so we were fortunate enough to have a Blue Bayou reservation and treat him for dinner!”

- Henry sings happy birthday to himself, and there is no fun-loving moment where they embarrass him by gathering the waiters for a collective birthday song. Seems that would make for some sweet, fun content. (Now, I absolutely hate this tradition myself, so in some ways, I don’t blame them - but in this case, I feel like it just speaks to their character.)

- Thanks to our insider-info, we know that Henry picked up the bill for this pricey birthday dinner. I totally get that often when you have dinner with parents, it’s difficult to wrestle the bill away from them. Granted. But again, just speaks to their character. A heartwarming shot of Spencer grabbing the bill and putting his card down could have gone a long way with the Stans.

- When all is said and done, these two Disney experts couldn’t get their own reservation to the restaurant, and even if they had, they likely wouldn’t have accepted the offer if Henry didn’t join with the understanding that he always pays the check.

- After dinner they ride POTC and talk through the whole intro. At this point, every vlogger knows that yammering on during rides is a cardinal sin. These yahoos are half a decade into their vlogging career and still do it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

tgerlily

VIP Member
Remember, she doesn't respond to haters. She'll just post a bunch of stupid quotes she finds off the internet indirectly responding to everything. And how about that dumb ass one she posted recently about the "last person that messed with me ended up under a house". Sit the fuck down KT.

KT tried her best to impress Tattle today by posting a boomerang on IG not wearing her ridiculous over done lipstick and she curled her hair. Eyebrows still drawn on. Face still ugly, although it looks like the foundation is less caked on. She captioned it something like "I feel so weird without lipstick on".

Just say you read every single post on Tattle KT.
KT-I don’t use filters-Slockbower
6793B6D7-B063-4D63-B75B-DDDF1E29D9B3.jpeg

💫 BOOP 💫
A166609A-94B1-44FA-AA03-CB4EA82AAC34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
I love that Tough Katie is always too much of a Coward to reply to Daphne 👑!

It is the most damning piece of evidence that she is speaking the truth.

• Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
Holy 🤯 this tone deaf alligator posted this.....coming from the worst offender of destroying other guests magical experience on the daily.
20221015_235313.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

thegogans

Ok - I have questions because I’m not buying that they are in Vegas.

So they aren’t filming but they put together this reel for IG? So you filmed - but didn’t film a vlog?

When did they arrive? The reel makes it seem like they’ve been in Vegas at least a day or two. Weren’t they just at Disneyland on Wednesday? The Blue Bayou video was released Thursday. It’s the weekend and there’s was a massive musical festival scheduled (it’s been cancelled due to weather and high winds) so hotel rates are through the roof. Who’s footing the bill when they didn’t even pay for Henry’s birthday dinner?

That photo by the pool - either that photo is stretched or it’s an old photo. Also, when was the photo taken? I have friends and family who live in Vegas and, at least today, that said it was over cast and dust storms due to the wind. Yesterday apparently was hot so maybe that photo was Taken then?

Is that the Bellagio - with the flowers? Is that the CURRENT installation. I went to Vegas a couple weeks ago and they were just installing the FALL theme.

Also - they do the exact same things each trip. Park MGM, Eataly, Bellagio, the pool, drinks, a couple minutes at a slot machine, maybe another restaurant. The video could easily be clips thrown together from past trips.

These two lie about the smallest shit so why wouldn’t they lie about their whereabouts?

• Heart
Reactions: 49