Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gc14

I laughed so hard when I watched Adam’s video earlier and he had OA in it. My guy Adam is a fucking hero! That trolling on his part is grade a!

KT will be losing her shit right now. I would say that she’s comfort eating because of it, but she does that anyway. I think anyone would comfort eat if they were a rude bitch, hated, getting divorced and having old man crusty dick every day.

Savior this glorious moment. Breathe it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure while Matthew was playing Metal Gear Solid...Katie was in Malibu re-charging Spencer's fuel rod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure while Matthew was playing Metal Gear Solid...Katie was in Malibu re-charging Spencer's fuel rod.
Funny she called him her "ex-husband". He ain't your ex yet. You're still living in sin, adulterer.
Spencer looked like he shat himself when she said ex. I don't think he wants to buy this cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Everyone is doing their thing and having fun without the BLOBS, but I bet at the end of each day, KT is still convinced that everyone is just jealous of her! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mosey4321

Chatty Member
All joking aside, but speaking of war (and not getting political or anything e.t.c) ....

Let's not forget to take a lil moment to honor and remember the U.S. military personnel who have died while serving in the armed forces this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend all 💕 🤗 👍

Now, back to BLOB bashing

• Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
Brickey used to slide into the live chats but has anyone seen him recently?! I feel like I haven’t seen him since the time Kt was laughing at him and completely interrupted boring Spencer

That room they always stay in at Park MGM is depressing as hell to me!
I think what happened was that Adam told Brickey his side of the story (during Brickey's last Orlando trip) of what happened with the apartment fiasco and chose to believe Adam instead of KT's Anaheim gang excuse. And ever since then Brickey has definitely distanced himself from BLOB.

• Heart

WickedWisconsin

My favorite part of Adam’s newest video was the shout out he did to his old apartment by zooming in on the roof that he could see as he was walking back from Disneyland to the convention center after spending the evening in Batuu with Peter & Kitra (who weren’t filming and were just enjoying life) and Brickey. Dude is a smooth mf when he wants to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

TexJones

Chatty Member
And ....Brickie is no longer a Bestie

View attachment 1298611

🤣
Sounds like Brickey is officially on BLOB's shit list. Brickey seemed very icy with Spencer at the Galactic starcruiser, and he hasn't appeared with BLOB since then. Also another thing I noticed on the recent Wednesday beg-a-thon was that a Brickey collab question was immediately deleted in the chant. They must be infuriated at Brickey for choosing to hang and side with the Woo.

• Haha
  • Wow

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Last night was a busy shift for me. Too busy to watch these from what I see posted, pathetic livestreams. As a few of you know, I am an RT. I have been working throughout this pandemic the entire time. Often times asking if I can pull double shifts, sometimes even beyond that. I’ve caught up this morning with a cup of coffee reading and watching some of the clips you all so generously provided and I’ve got SO much to say but duty calls. As much as I’d like to dive right in as Dylan says lol, I’ve got to get ready for work. What I do want to briefly say is some of you are giving KT way too much credit with her trying to “self reflect” last night. I’m assuming her saying that she regrets some of the things she said during the pandemic was directly pointed towards her “vlogging is harder than nursing” rant. I’m sorry. She is NOT sorry. That’s KT for you. That was her way of saving her ass to secure further income via her followers and Patreon members. How dare a comment like that be made when Panda, her supposed dear Disney friend was a nurse who unfortunately lost his life due to Covid. How does she think his sister Jasmine felt when that comment went public. How about his parents. SHAME ON HER! Don’t get me started on Spencer and his boo hooing of struggling while the stay at home orders were in place. I would have KILLED for an opportunity to stay home. To home school my kids but I couldn’t…why? Because my ass had to show up to work to help save lives while watching people die alone at the same time so don’t give me your “oh woe is me” song and dance. You are both entitled, selfish, narcissistic assholes!
Thank you for all your hard work 👏❤They are scum of the earth. she willingly quit her job at the start of pandemic and was more than happy to roll around Malibu and the beach whilst complaining nothing is open! It’s pathetic that they are STILL complaining yet claim to be here to inject happiness into other peoples lives 🙄🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
This has to be one of the the funniest things I’ve ever read, I’m dying at her email! I wish I could like, love, and haha a post all at the same time!

RE: scheduling conflicts - around the 20 min. mark they talk about how they don’t like comic con type events and they have “appointments and things” (I thought she scheduled all her meetings on Sundays 🙄) that are keeping them from going.

Sure, Jan. You don't like cons except when you can stick close to Adam like you did couple of years ago at D23.

So Adam is at the Star Wars celebration with his new Disney sidekick Brickey. Shame about your scheduling conflict that has you pigging out at the Magic Key Terrace.

Can we all take a second and think of Spencer, a big Star Wars fan, who would loved to have been at the celebration fun with Adam and Brickey but had to cancel because of conflict with "appointments and things"?

55FF7CEF-5302-470C-9ECB-D0D22FCCD2A3.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Wait….that’s what you took from the message that KT’s mother in low wrote about her? Definitely not sus 🙄🙄

Oh yeah you are definitely not KT or Spencer after this comment. Next: tell us how you feel about Daphne to really seal the deal
They are also trying to claim Peter is trying to look threatening and like a tough guy to viewers over in the Mondo thread so…and that Adam is a dirtbag who expects smaller channels to fall all over themselves to be able to hang out with him in the Adam thread.
That doesn’t sound bitter at all.

• Haha
  • Angry