Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OCHBViewer

Seems to be a paranoid vibe with the people who are the regulars here. Treating newbies like trash because why?
You're KT too huh? Congratulations on your initiation into Tattle. Seems the "sus" label and accusations of being KT gave become a mandatory hazing for all us newcomers to Tattle or those that don't conform strictly to Tattle Edicts. For me, I dared be critical of Mondo (before there was a Mondo thread).

My favorite is when the third rate detectives on here start examining a post's grammar, syntax etc. like freaking Blues Clues. I vacillate between taking a break from here and then remembering I really shouldn't give a crap what paranoid people think. Besides, if I take a break, then how will KT know what Tattle is saying about her? ;)

Reactions: 2
Yup. I lurked, caught up, and joined in. Not hard. Especially when there's recaps in the start most threads. ;) (They're hilarious. Highly recommend)

There's been a decent number of people coming to stir up shit here even in the short time I've been around and people who are no longer here because of threats. So yeah... It's natural to be sus of some.
Didn’t know things were that crazy here. How do people stir shit up? I’m here bc I like knowing how full of shit and fake worst life is. When I read that they did something to woo it just added fuel to the fire.

Does your boyfriend's name rhyme with Denser?? If not, you may be ok. But there's a lot of suspicious newbies here and that's why we are leery of some of them. Most of the fake accounts ask rhetorical questions. And in case you don't know, KT has numerous fake accounts here, on IG and YouTube.
I didn’t know that. I just wanted to find out info and was hoping someone would just say it lol I’ll just read all the posts

Seems to be a paranoid vibe with the people who are the regulars here. Treating newbies like trash because why? Classic bullying from people who originally had issue with indecencies like that from the vloggers and how they treat others. I have said nothing bad toward any of you here yet you all want to attack me. Discrimination by tattlers?? Thought it was supposed to be a safe space from all that nonsense. Isnt that what this is all about? The nonsense these vloggers put out there? This place is seemingly becoming as toxic as the subjects you all claim to despise. Prove to me im wrong and i will gladly continue to support this site, but ive seen alot of unwelcoming statements toward me by the regulars here and its not very reflective of what you all claim to stand for.
I feel you, I recently found out this site existed from a video I watched making fun of BLAB and a duck they were pestering in Disney mentioned this site lol so I quickly joined this site so I can learn all the Chisme. But they think I’m them and no one will answer my questions. All I want to know is what did they do to Woo? Is he ok? Did he get in some kind of trouble? And when did the blobs break up? I’d love to know that their relationship is fake just like their love of Disney. I also want to know why Spencer’s probably inherited beach house is not being used? Or mb it is. Idk but I’d like to know. But like I said, no one will answer me. If anyone can just direct me to a video that will answer my questions I’ll gladly watch it. I mostly just want to know wtf they did to Woo. And I’d like to share my knowledge with people that watch them. Thanks

Hey, we've had stans and grifters try to pose as tattlers many times before. You'd be suspicious of yourself too if you were us.

I personally like to keep my sus to myself until people shoot themselves in the foot.
I understand I’m new and suspicious. but can someone just direct me to a video that will explain what they did to woo? This is all I really care about. Thank you