What will they do next?

• Dog Racing

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Donut Eating

Votes: 49 89.1%
  • Divorce

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If no one-minds, I’ll take the lead in recapping the “Best Life & Beyond” channel’s last twelve days of YouTube videos below:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Apologies to all for going off topic.

@UncleLester

-Hand Shaken Pina Colada at Hotel Monteleone Carousel Bar.

HandShakenPinaColada.jpg

-Dozen Charbroiled Oysters at Drago’s.

DragosOysters.jpg

We had the Charbroiled Oysters at Felix's in the French Quarter and while they were good, the Oysters from Drago's were on an entirely different level. They were larger and meatier and just better overall. Thank you so much for the recommendations!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What other explanation for this other than throwing shade at Adam when he sent out his sticker packs?!
IMG_1753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG I don’t know my birthday or how old I am or the day of the week I’m just so wild and carefree!!

No. You haven’t had a job in 4 years. Get off the couch. Some of the tit she posts reminds of the delusional daughter in Grey Gardens.

Also, the whole “we are not friends with these people by choice.” Is a really odd stance. Why not? What have they done? Or is it they know that KT will just cause multiple beeves? (Plural for beef)

It’s like them saying “oh yeah our dog was perfectly healthy, never bit anyone but we made the choice to put him down so that he couldn’t bite anyone in the future.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG I don’t know my birthday or how old I am or the day of the week I’m just so wild and carefree!!

No. You haven’t had a job in 4 years. Get off the couch. Some of the tit she posts reminds of the delusional daughter in Grey Gardens.

Also, the whole “we are not friends with these people by choice.” Is a really odd stance. Why not? What have they done? Or is it they know that KT will just cause multiple beeves? (Plural for beef)

It’s like them saying “oh yeah our dog was perfectly healthy, never bit anyone but we made the choice to put him down so that he couldn’t bite anyone in the future.”
We all know they put the dog down because they were hungry. They hadn't eaten all day and whatnot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where's my "Weekly Disneyland Update" Spence? C'mon, you know I need my fix. jk nothing important has changed since your last, lazy unimportant update anyway. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a good thing KKKT2.0 doesn’t use filters….
As you can see her IG post today and screen grabs from Dylan’s vlog yesterday are almost identical.
KT.jpg
D9462D6F-1415-46B8-BAD3-8858E8C9F130.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It has been 13 days since their last video, did they break up? If so, who gets the channel? Is the house going to be divided up 50/50?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20