Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linniemaby

Chatty Member
OT as hell, but the med blast I've got two more days of is beating me down. I'm spending the night watching movies on the Roku. It's fucking with my brain, (I'm not alone in the house, so no worries) so I'm sticking with Disney+. I just finished the live action Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I need suggestions of D+ stuff to watch that isn't scary/violent/sad, beyond the obvious animated films. I don't like superheroes or Star Wars, and I've seen all of the Animal Kingdom episodes multiple times.

Help very much appreciated, Tattle fam.
…..bluey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
The woman in the above photo had this song in her head for the rest of the day:

“Slovenly, it has happened to me, right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it”.

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
ART - another word that KT does not understand.
No wonder she thinks Dense's drawings are masterpieces 😂
To be fair, the light was in her eyes. She probably just couldn't see...or there was that fun colorful hue you see after staring at the sun.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
KT always seems embarrassed when they give each other a peck. Like she knows everyone is wondering if she’s awkwardly kissing her dad on the mouth.
And she knows that smell is heading her way....................
1676604534254.png

• Haha
  • Sick

summa1888

Chatty Member
She was knocking Fake Life for moving their show at the same time and day as Fresh Baked (out of spite at David & Liz for refusing to lie about them having Covid), and then Daphne preceeded to say she will happily takeover Fake Life's former What's Happening Wednesday 6:30 time slot for her own livestreams on the Daphne Show channel.
which instagram , she has more than one, i can't remember the id

Reactions: 10

getgreens

I'm starting to see new content creator mouse vipes anyone know what's up with this couple they're everywhere?
Are you talking about the girl that looks like a “cracked out jennifer Coolidge”? (Someone called her that in another thread lol)

• Haha

Koko 7415

BLAB's views are up for the same reason that ratings are up for that TLC show "1,000-Lb. Sisters"....people love watching a trainwreck. Plus, in both instances, there's a chance that someone is one churro away from their skin busting at the seams and their innards spilling out onto the ground.

That reminds me...I need to go trademark the show name "1,000-Lb. Grifters".
Don't judge me but I love watching 1,000-Lb. Sisters LMAO!!!!! And you better believe I'm talking shit the whole time I'm watching it too :LOL:

• Haha

Cruising Into Obscurity

Big Business is my absolute favorite movie. Whoever wrote that movie is a genius the lines are hilarious. I feel like it’s always hard to find people who know it well and the lines! I need a Save Jupiter Hollow button! “Is this how you dress for the office, you look like a blood clot!”
I've been trying for years to talk my sister into doing a Big Business bound for Dapper Days. I found the perfect pink & white checkered dresses, but she refuses to join me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
Will there be new FNAF characters coming to DL like in The Trackers new video. Hello scary, but I kinda like it.

4EDA13E4-C2D5-4A96-B714-6043744E6269.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9