Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
Almost 24 hours of Instagram silence from KT… did she choke on a meatball?
She spent the day living her best life and is editing how cool she spent her day. Sorry about it. Then will upload lame memes.
---
She has to do a live tonight. You can't expect her to post on instagram AND do a live. That's just too much work what with all her emails.
There’s a live tonight 👀
So she napped and showered and cooked food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
I have sleep apnea and currently working on getting a mask and I work 6am to 4:30 every day and usually go to bed around 10 rarely nap. I get sleepy/dozy but that’s about it. I actually had surgery for it 15 years ago and gained some weight :( it’s not fun but it’s also not causing me to nap for hours on end. I also drink 2 cups of tea a day and that’s it for caffeine.
Again. I’m going off my mom who just got diagnosed after a sleep study. Her napping was getting out of control. She had a light snore. Nothing that made her gasp to wake up. I’m just going off her diagnosis. It was a thought that popped in my head. Others said depression. Who the heck knows why.

Sleep apnea does NOT equal laziness, nor is it always a function of being overweight. I misspoke.

Reactions: 14

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
Did he mutter "that's it" and then left the livestream? 😂😂 They are over, there is zero energy between the two and they (more dense) look miserable. KT still sponging off dense living her best life at their Malibu "property".She is so delusional.

Reminds me when I was buying baby furniture for my newborn, I went to a local shop. They said, "We have that in stock, but it is in our warehouse." I am thinking wow, they have a warehouse... They instructed me how to get to their warehouse, it was a storage unit at public storage. 😂😂
Wasn't the question for Spencer? Why did she answer it stupid B

• Haha
Reactions: 13

linniemaby

Chatty Member
According to twitter/CM previews for Tron, a lot of people at a size 14 and over are unable to sit in the normal seats. If they do actually make it out there, wait to see if big fella and dence are in the back seats which are bigger.

Off topic, but I don’t tend to see a lot of over weight CMs and in general it’s not a good look for a chunk of your guests to be unable to sit in a new ride

• Sad

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Now I know why KT loves going to Nobu so much...

View attachment 1950782
Dr. Dre’s house from the HBO documentary is right there too. I go to that McDonald’s every few months for lunch but I’ve found it to be the absolute worst McDonald’s I’ve ever been to. Cool story, I know. I just hate that KT makes it seem like she lives there but I put more hours in than she ever has.

crissydiz

Daphne just called them out on her IG stories
I got a little excited about this. I only just saw it - time difference but it’s fucking fabulous and I’m here for it! She’s the only one that’s got balls to call people out.
Oh actually kitra does in a stealth way in a lot of their vlogs lol 😂
---
Almost 24 hours of Instagram silence from KT… did she choke on a meatball?
I wish... #notsorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart

verobee

So if she’s the number 1 hype girl of blab and KT thinks she’s the BEST, and they all go to Disneyland pretty damn often…why do they not meet up? We have yet to see these two girls (who are the same age by the way) meeting up and hanging out together.

I personally want to see them hanging out!
View attachment 1933848
She must pay her to always hype her up. Lol

• Haha

Dennis Reynolds

According to twitter/CM previews for Tron, a lot of people at a size 14 and over are unable to sit in the normal seats. If they do actually make it out there, wait to see if big fella and dence are in the back seats which are bigger.

Off topic, but I don’t tend to see a lot of over weight CMs and in general it’s not a good look for a chunk of your guests to be unable to sit in a new ride
that’s kinda wild. Size 14 isn’t huge. The internet tells me Christina Hendricks is a size 14… you’re gonna tell me she’s too big for Tron?!

• Heart
  • Wow