Best Life and Beyond #41 Covid on the Caribbean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitra on the livestream, someone mentioned it was time for them to buy a house and she said "we own this house!"

BOOM girl! 😂 Mic drop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also the fact that she said "apartment"...and not house. What happened to them having a house and a backyard and a pool? :unsure:
It’s reverse psychology. We won’t look for their Uber cool house with a pool now. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched for 20 min and they talked about a ton of stuff. No complaining. No itching breasts, no yawning. No COME AT ME TROLLS.
They were also sitting up and not slumped on the couch, using mics and surrounded by collectibles and ephemera. It’s almost like they care about how they present themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Me to. I’m baked. On a side note, my brother found my first Commodore computer going through stuff at our Moms place and gave it to me. 😂😂😂. I was a trouble maker back in the 80’s too.
I'm sitting next to an Apple IIe. Love old PCs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you put your real name out there on the internet and make tit youtube videos and call yourself a "public figure" in your profile - and didn't invest the 15 seconds to see what would happen if someone googled your bleeping name - then you are a bleeping idiot.

Newsflash - you don't have to use your real names - your FULL NAMES - show every bleeping little thing in your life - you never had to do that.

WTF did you think would happen. Your stupid ass grew up with the internet being a thing - and had every advantage of knowing what would happen. You literally said "come at me trolls".

Nothing - NOTHING has happened to you that wasn't a direct result of something you said or did.

DO you not realize - all you had to do was be a decent human - not tit on people - taunt them in your videos - and just ignored haters - you wouldn't be in this place at this moment. No other DL Vlogger has a fraction of the problems you do.... why do you think that is?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish I could blast OA's livestream loudly to cover the sound of my neighbor's fireworks.

Do any of you want to come over and calm my dog? That's not a euphemism. I literally can't get her to stop freaking out over the constant booms. Poor girl is wearing a thundershirt and everything, to no effect.

And no, KT, I'm not gonna cook and eat her to get her to shut up. So don't even suggest it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
All this Tea spillage she did on herself today (for no real reason either) just to summarize it by posting a quote that says “just do you and don’t look back” YO, in all seriouslness. This chick is bat tit lunatic lmaoo.

With all the “mental illness” talk she ramps up she shouldn’t be allowed in public until she has a serious mental evaluation cause the damage she did on herself, Spencer and her little YouTube career… PUBLICLY…isn’t normal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you put your real name out there on the internet and make tit youtube videos and call yourself a "public figure" in your profile - and didn't invest the 15 seconds to see what would happen if someone googled your bleeping name - then you are a bleeping idiot.

Newsflash - you don't have to use your real names - your FULL NAMES - show every bleeping little thing in your life - you never had to do that.

WTF did you think would happen. Your stupid ass grew up with the internet being a thing - and had every advantage of knowing what would happen. You literally said "come at me trolls".

Nothing - NOTHING has happened to you that wasn't a direct result of something you said or did.

DO you not realize - all you had to do was be a decent human - not tit on people - taunt them in your videos - and just ignored haters - you wouldn't be in this place at this moment. No other DL Vlogger has a fraction of the problems you do.... why do you think that is?
And honestly, NOTHING anyone has done has harmed them in any way. They are still able bodied. They still have a car, a home (2), food, etc. Spence could’ve even still had a job but admitted he left Ellen to do his YT. Literally no one asked them to quit jobs, especially a nurse during covid. False accusations? Making fun of people w disabilities? Traveling during covid and saying vlogging was harder than nursing? That’s on them. I don’t see her taking pics of THOSE convos here, and that is the number one convo we have on here, BY FAR. when future employers google them, they will find video evidence of all these things…so why are they so mad at us?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is OA worried that BLAB Stan’s might take their pennies to Newsie Gerbil instead? Just lost respect.
My guess is that they just don’t want their live to be about the negativity of blab. I really do like them. I was hoping they would say something but I still like them. I think Peter and Kitra were both loud and clear about it on Twitter yesterday too. Someone even had stated that Peter should let blab know about not going sick and he responded with “I don’t talk to them!”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yall!!! I leave for Hawaii and all hell broke loose I have so much to catch up on. I see our gurl is on a vegas rant again. Hey KT thanks for loving us so much over here you sent people over.

Hello and Welcome to all the newbies sit relax and enjoy the receipts I mean show

View attachment 1387334
I hope you are having / had a fantastic time in Hawaii @Nytemare105!

Hey KT, you just keep on dreaming about going to the Aulani... 🌋

1656816324650.png

Believe me BLOB, no one is ever going to give you a free Aulani Resort stay again, and....YOU CAN'T AFFORD HAWAII! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay, just taking a break and popping back in to request once again that I be unblocked from BLAB's Instagram account.

I feel that being blocked has caused me to miss out on a lot of valuable information about Disneyland. So Spencer and Katie, please reinstate me. You can find me by searching for my real name: K.D. Ayturdahg.
🤣🤣🤣 Your pleading “request” to be unblocked and reinstated is absolutely hilarious! Love how you inform them of your “real name” with each request - and it’s a NEW phenomenally clever name! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish I could blast OA's livestream loudly to cover the sound of my neighbor's fireworks.

Do any of you want to come over and calm my dog? That's not a euphemism. I literally can't get her to stop freaking out over the constant booms. Poor girl is wearing a thundershirt and everything, to no effect.

And no, KT, I'm not gonna cook and eat her to get her to shut up. So don't even suggest it.
I have to give my pets gabapentin to calm them down. No fireworks. I know tomorrow and Monday will be bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.