Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marcinabolan

I went down a rabbit hole on YouTube when it suggested some AI cover versions by Freddie Mercury. Scoffed a bit at them. Listened to this one and I think it’s fantastic (not sure if it’s classed as an official cover version, but someone else might enjoy it!) It just makes me miss Freddie more than ever 😭😭😭

Emperor

Chatty Member
Yeah it probably isn't, but very often if I hear a cover first, it sticks with me and then I compare the original to the cover which really shouldn't be the case!

I also love Paul Young and Clannad's version of 'Both Sides Now' (apologies if I've already said that).

emm

VIP Member
There are a lot I think are really good, I love the Scala choir for the covers they do, but I really love hamish cohan's cover of with or without you

Worst are any where they don't significantly change the song imo, what is the point?

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Best - Denzel Curry's cover of Bulls On Parade
Believe - DMA's

Worst - Dreams - The Corrs
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Lorde

Clairer86

VIP Member
Worst- Any cover of a Bob Dylan song. Just leave them alone!! You cant improve on perfection. I have just seen Brian Ferry murder some Dylan songs, Dylan is sat in the audience with a right face on him. But he must be used to it, all the shit covers he has had to hear over the years. He doesnt even pretend to like them now haha.