Benisspot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes absolutely embarrassing... I mean who the duck has time to not only think up but actually stage that photo
Shes not a model at all, but she certainly thinks she is!!
All them chemicals from her crappy pancakes have clearly gone to her head
The thing that annoys me is they go on about how mental health and yet they are on a bed in bra and pants am I missing something. There is a difference between self love and loving yourself she is definitely the latter! plus she has 3 kids I'm mortified for them and I don't even know them 🙈

Between her and her mate skinny jeans the ego level is off the scale prancing around and pouting total embarrassment the pair of them. And dont even get me started on her pancakes SW friendly I think not petal

Reactions: 1
The thing that annoys me is they go on about how mental health and yet they are on a bed in bra and pants am I missing something. There is a difference between self love and loving yourself she is definitely the latter! plus she has 3 kids I'm mortified for them and I don't even know them 🙈

Between her and her mate skinny jeans the ego level is off the scale prancing around and pouting total embarrassment the pair of them. And dont even get me started on her pancakes SW friendly I think not petal

She should worry about her kids mental health when they see their mother in her bra and knickers on the internet to get some free stuff!

Mental health is something that shouldn't be used to get likes!

When my depression hits I cant get out of bed, let alone stage a photo like that!!

Reactions: 2
Just came here to see if she has a thread and although it’s been quiet, her Instagram post today has made me feel a certain type of way. It’s very easy for her to say don’t watch what you eat or drink and wear whatever you like but she’s thin! And has made money and built a following from preaching the diet culture. I bet before she lost weight she wouldn’t have just said duck it everyone walk around in a swimsuit with all your bits hanging out. Also I dunno if it’s been mentioned on here but I’m pretty sure her bloke is a personal trainer which she never mentions so it’s not like she’s lost weight by eating pancakes for every meal 😕

Honestly she does my head in. So desperate for a following she just jumps from one band wagon to the next. No originality. Has followed and unfollowed her way to 40k and it’s embarrassing. And now she’s ordering dodgy outfits on eBay to take tit overly edited pics to try and gain more followers. Laughable

Just came here to see if she has a thread and although it’s been quiet, her Instagram post today has made me feel a certain type of way. It’s very easy for her to say don’t watch what you eat or drink and wear whatever you like but she’s thin! And has made money and built a following from preaching the diet culture. I bet before she lost weight she wouldn’t have just said duck it everyone walk around in a swimsuit with all your bits hanging out. Also I dunno if it’s been mentioned on here but I’m pretty sure her bloke is a personal trainer which she never mentions so it’s not like she’s lost weight by eating pancakes for every meal 😕
She’s probably telling people to not watch what they eat now because she is selling brownies 😂

What’s with the obsession with the leopard swimsuit also? It’s not flattering having her boobs under her armpits and half her flaps hanging out, but she’s always posting pics posing in it

Things look like they’re going down the shitter.. 12 minutes since her brownies have been live and they’ve not sold out 🤣 she’s had a mare

Reactions: 2
Noticed that her bestie skinnyjeansandbakedbeans no longer follows her and no more of the gushing comments all over her pics. Wonder what happened there!

Have you noticed she never talks on her stories..
She did it once and I realised why... teeth!!

She is grim
I know they're all self love this and that, but if you love yourself that much, at least love yourself enough to hop in the shower! 😂

• Haha
I hope so. Without being rude, I always think she looks really grubby 😑
A lot of these big accounts look grubby, I think it’s the fake tan/orange filter and over sharpened photos! I think lots of them all use/flog some app that does this to the pics.
They even do it with their food pics and it makes the dishes look vile!

Skinny beans needs to distance herself from her and her brownies by the looks of it, someone’s had a good lockdown 🐷

Skinny beans needs to distance herself from her and her brownies by the looks of it, someone’s had a good lockdown 🐷
Just realised she’s ANOTHER slimming world instagrammer that’s gone from being about being on slimming world to a #midsizestyle #bodyconfidence account. So ridiculous they’re all at it 😂😂