Benisspot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious she was posting about how it’s fine to stay in your pjs all day through lockdown and it’s fine to not want to get out of bed.. not so much when you’ve piled on about 2 stone

I’ve noticed how she used to sell out in 2 mins when the brownies ‘ dropped ‘ at 7pm.... 19:33 and there’s still stock left!

I’ve noticed how she used to sell out in 2 mins when the brownies ‘ dropped ‘ at 7pm.... 19:33 and there’s still stock left!
I tried her awfully overpriced cake pots. It was payday, I was hungover, don't judge. 😑😂

Anyway, I would hand on heart put a lot of money on it that it is Betty crocker (or some other cheaper brand) cake mix and icing. It tastes way too generic. £17 for 3 tubs of smashed up box cake, some kind of spread and icing. Absolutely nothing like anything I've tasted off anyone that was homemade. The butter cream icing is bright white, smoothr than anything and supersweet just like that out of a tub. Unlike homemade where its a bit yellow. I mean, it's in no way inedible, but it's mediocre at best and she is ripping people off big time. And I know my cake mixes from homemade coz I can't bake for toffee.

I also saw a story of someone opening and eating an Oreo cake tub. And she uses cheap fake Oreos, like the ones from Aldi or Asda. Not even the real thing with Oreo brand on. 😯 So can't reeeaalllyyy call it Oreo can you Beni

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I tried her awfully overpriced cake pots. It was payday, I was hungover, don't judge. 😑😂

Anyway, I would hand on heart put a lot of money on it that it is Betty crocker (or some other cheaper brand) cake mix and icing. It tastes way too generic. £17 for 3 tubs of smashed up box cake, some kind of spread and icing. Absolutely nothing like anything I've tasted off anyone that was homemade. The butter cream icing is bright white, smoothr than anything and supersweet just like that out of a tub. Unlike homemade where its a bit yellow. I mean, it's in no way inedible, but it's mediocre at best and she is ripping people off big time. And I know my cake mixes from homemade coz I can't bake for toffee.

I also saw a story of someone opening and eating an Oreo cake tub. And she uses cheap fake Oreos, like the ones from Aldi or Asda. Not even the real thing with Oreo brand on. 😯 So can't reeeaalllyyy call it Oreo can you Beni
That’s disgusting! Purely ripping people off and people are falling for it coz of her heavily edited pics that actually make them look half decent. My friend tried her brownies and blondies back when she used to do individual ones. She got well and truly catfished.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Living for this thread. Cannot bleeping stand weight loss instagrammers who get to a weight they're happy with and then start harping on about self love and how we should all love our bodies. If you truly loved your body you'd have been saying it 4 stone ago hun, don't come at us all preachy now you've lost all your weight 🙄. It's actually more normal and realistic and less damaging to people's mental health to admit that most of us don't love our bodies, at least not every single day, and it's okay to feel like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Living for this thread. Cannot bleeping stand weight loss instagrammers who get to a weight they're happy with and then start harping on about self love and how we should all love our bodies. If you truly loved your body you'd have been saying it 4 stone ago hun, don't come at us all preachy now you've lost all your weight 🙄. It's actually more normal and realistic and less damaging to people's mental health to admit that most of us don't love our bodies, at least not every single day, and it's okay to feel like that.
all of this! the irony of being “body positive” after losing a substantial amount of weight 🙄 It’s counterproductive to the BP movement, as it’s suggesting that we should only accept our bodies once they’re thin enough to be deemed beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s doing it for the gram, nice to see her wearing clothes these days. Sick of seeing her hoof

I know this is really pathetic... 😂😂 but she always says she lives in Nottingham and tags herself at Nottingham when she’s at home.... but she doesn’t! She lives in Grantham and it winds me up!

• Haha
Always see these beaut selfies can’t help but think about her dirty teeth 🤢

Anyone else see the video where she was singing? Her TEETHHHH...

Are her brownies still a thing? I've been blocked. 😅🙈 I think I was rumbled when I exposed her for using fake oreos, box mix cakes and her "homemade" definitely ready made out of a tub Icing 😂

What’s going on with her? Keeps posting cryptic tit like something bad has happened?
I know.. loke thanks for everyone who reached out at my time of need..

Hun, I thought you were leaving the gram?
Probs cus shes been rumbled for her asda price cake pots and lidl brownies