Benisspot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s been reading tattle, I mean what are the chances?! Her printer must have ran out of ink so she’s posting throwbacks instead 😆

Clearly fishing for compliments on the ‘Guess my weight’ story. So vain, no one cares how much you weigh, bore off!

She unfollowed me when she started to get ‘Instafamous’. I unfollowed her back and haven’t missed those ridiculously high calorie pancake stacks or her stupid posing.

She unfollowed me when she started to get ‘Instafamous’. I unfollowed her back and haven’t missed those ridiculously high calorie pancake stacks or her stupid posing.
She was following around 5 or 6000 people at one point

Reactions: 1
Put your minge away woman!
I agree to this too! As a mother myself and having a partner (not sure if she does) I wouldn’t ever post a picture of myself in my underwear on the internet for anyone to see. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has an older child too what if someone from there school saw that I’d be so embarrassed

She always uses that ‘after’ photo which is such a bad photo/ pose. Maybe if she had nice underwear on it wouldn’t be so bad 😂

I was just looking at this lady’s profile and was wondering if there was a post regarding her. Are any of her meals actually slimming world friendly? Does she even want to lose weight or weigh?

I was just looking at this lady’s profile and was wondering if there was a post regarding her. Are any of her meals actually slimming world friendly? Does she even want to lose weight or weigh?
Think she’s just another insta fame hungry person. Using ‘slimmingworld’ for the following. That Valentine’s Day pic was tragic. Who has time for that tit

Reactions: 2
Think she’s just another insta fame hungry person. Using ‘slimmingworld’ for the following. That Valentine’s Day pic was tragic. Who has time for that tit
Ha ha I am glad I am not the only one who thought so regarding the valentines post! Just craving attention and more followers.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed her and her mate skinny jeans what a pair of kiss arses they both are 🤮
And the filters she uses makes her food look like cat sick 🤢 Her post in underwear are just cringe as they scream desperation, desperately trying to get more followers

Omg just seen the valentines post!! You are not an influencer hun!

Another one who’s rigorous follow unfollow tactic has gained her following. Really irritates me. She follows so many accounts everyday. Get a life hun

Unfollowed her and her mate skinny jeans what a pair of kiss arses they both are 🤮
And the filters she uses makes her food look like cat sick 🤢 Her post in underwear are just cringe as they scream desperation, desperately trying to get more followers
oh yes, another one that thinks she’s insta famous! Their whole little clique will only like each other’s posts. Sad considering they used to be small accounts too. Now they think the sun shines out of their backsides!

oh yes, another one that thinks she’s insta famous! Their whole little clique will only like each other’s posts. Sad considering they used to be small accounts too. Now they think the sun shines out of their backsides!
As soon as one of the"gang" posts they are all there commenting on the post to get the post more views and further up the algorithm so cringe and why can't any of their followers see this they only care about the numbers. And all this hair flicking looking down eyes closed crap YOU ARE NOT A MODEL HUN 🤨

They never bother with anyone else apart from their gang

Shes absolutely embarrassing... I mean who the duck has time to not only think up but actually stage that photo
Shes not a model at all, but she certainly thinks she is!!
All them chemicals from her crappy pancakes have clearly gone to her head