Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Here you go Ben.

You asked, we deliver.

Always watching and listening πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Tell the troops to head over but remember it's undercover names only over here πŸ˜‚

This is for Ben Rantz influencer extraordinaire. Using the family business to set himself up whilst also helping friends and othet TTers with their merch.

Hes a good egg. I'm yet to see one thing that I have thought oooo didn't like that. I say good on him. He's a young lad working everyday to make himself and his parents business a success. Can't knock it.

Oh and that "Bouquet Bird" unless you've converted and now like him stay away πŸ˜‚Upsetting our Ben like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Discolights

VIP Member
Working from home still and I have got no work done this week because of watching the lives. I don’t think the bosses will accept β€˜Ben Rantz tattle guess who’ as an excuse. Love how you have been keeping a smile on his face and letting him know how appreciated and loved he is πŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GotTheIck

I really like Ben, he keeps it 100 and shows every side of him . I’ve watched him a while and think his growth as a person is incredible. He doesn’t care about numbers and who is up his arse his just himself.
Really good guy and I’m glad to see positive posts for Ben!

keep being you mr rantz

Reactions: 10

Proud_mumma

Ben is one of a kind....

Such an inspiration to the tiktok world. No fakeness and says it how it is.

Keep being u benny boy. We all love u

Reactions: 9

Proud_mumma

Question for you tattle crew: do you know who it is behind all the other profiles or is it a secret between you guys too? Also, having too much fun watching Ben try to guess who you all are πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ xxx
I don't know anyone but I would love to know our beautiful tattlers. They are truthful and loyal. Big up to all the lovely tattlers πŸ’™

• Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Ben....

I said it a few threads back. She was sly and knew exactly what she was doing. I didn't say too much because everyone was saying as long as she's making you happy

However in all honesty there was always something I didn't like about her. If anyone was in it for clout it was her. She was always making little digs about her pulling more live views than you etc

She seen you all happy yesterday and getting all the support so she thought let me say something to hit him where it hurts and mess with his head (like she did last time you were happy) and that's exactly what she's done.

Try to act like it's not bothering you as she will be feeding off it. I'm a female I've played all the silly mind games when I was younger to hurt my ex. I can tell you exactly what she is doing.

Rise above it. πŸ’™

AHHHHH so they haven't guessed you then. I have been visiting at the hospital so had to come off the live as the nhs has wish wifi think you had just made a tt account for them to start guessing when I came off. Can we appreciate how invested Ben and Hutch are in to finding out who the OGS and to see there faces when they have figured it out. Love these 2 buggers and the bond they have xxxx
Have I missed something here? I havnt made a tt account yet only have my actual account. I’m on shift today so only saw 5 mins of the live on my break with silver monkey

Mod edit thread locked for good because people refuse to accept our simple rule about not promoting your own account and small accounts. Then people here are spreading lies about mods here when we work so hard to keep the site running. Totally not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

rantzyxo

Hats off to you tattlers today, from my perspective you all must of took Bens mind off his problems while he’s been trying to find out who you all are. It was horrible earlier hearing he’s not doing well at the moment. But seeing his beautiful smile today has been amazing. Keep being you Ben, people are fucking stupid if they walk out your life, but it’s their loss not yours! Stay froffy, stay Lully & stay nelsonπŸ’™

Can I just say thank you to all the tattlers who have had my back for the last 24 hours…
I’m leaving it all behind and focusing on here etc.
Love πŸ’™

Ben thank you too for having our backs πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we just appreciate how good looking ben is? Like his whole personality and everything he does for everyone he is a true credit to societyπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
@Proud_mumma he doesn't know who I am. The ones he does know he is keeping secret.

@BeccaHow Proud Mumma talks that way, shes just a nice person and loves anyone that comes on the thread being nice about Ben. So she definitely wouldn't of meant anything by it.

I know you've said before you don't watch Ben's lives, so you wouldn't know that he's going through quite a bit of real life poo at the moment. So we are just here trying to cheer him up.

We aren't all females and aren't all desperate housewives haha however if you want to witness some desperate housewives action head over to Hutchs thread on here and witness what that actually looks like lol (no offence to my fellow Tattlers on Hutchs thread)we are more like protective Aunty's & Uncles here on this thread.

This is a rave thread rather than a "normal" tattle thread though, so that's probably why it is strange seeing all positive comments. Hutch's thread is a normal one so theirs mixed comments over there and on Kerrys.

However you're welcome here anytime xx

• Heart
  • Haha

rantzyxo

So glad we’ve gone from seeing Ben in such a bad mood this morning to seeing his beautiful smile throughout the day. Big up all the tattlersπŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart