Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find the thread - it had been moved.... I was coming to comment to say 'HE'S BACK' ... but seems I'm late to the party...... whereas Ben looks like he was first at the buffet table..... !! 😂 😂 😂 😂
First there and last to leave it would seem. He really has put on a chunk. He won’t address it though. He’s a sneaky liar.

Reactions: 1
First there and last to leave it would seem. He really has put on a chunk. He won’t address it though. He’s a sneaky liar.
I see this thread has been demoted to a 'sub-folder' old Benny boy won't be liking being demoted lol !

See that beg Ben is back again. I am struggling to get back up to the 4 stone loss I’m 6lbs out really pissed off with it now. On my personal account I’ve messaged a few slimming world accounts and I have talked to some good guys who have gone out there way to help me. The bigger the account the bigger the prick they are. I hate people like Ben who are out for themselves and beg for free tit. When I make my own account it will be to help other people and not be a prick like him. Ab spoke to a few slimming accounts about Ben and they all think he’s an arrogant prick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chunky! It’s time he addressed his weight gain, after all he’s his SW Group (joint!) nominee for 2020 Man of the Year.
What an odd angle. He somehow manages to simultaneously give himself a huge moon face and a pinhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s leave the kids out of this 🙄
Feel so sorry for them .... they aren't really old enough to be that embarrassed by him at the moment but another couple of years and they will be mortified by him keep shoving a camera in their face and basically making out his Mr Happy Families...... ! He needs to reign it in with the kids and leave them off his pages...... they deserve some respect and privacy ....... if this was my hubby with my kids I'd soon be telling him to leave them out - it's supposed to be a SW/Diet account not a show your kids one !

Feel so sorry for them .... they aren't really old enough to be that embarrassed by him at the moment but another couple of years and they will be mortified by him keep shoving a camera in their face and basically making out his Mr Happy Families...... ! He needs to reign it in with the kids and leave them off his pages...... they deserve some respect and privacy ....... if this was my hubby with my kids I'd soon be telling him to leave them out - it's supposed to be a SW/Diet account not a show your kids one !
I agree. They are old enough to give permission on whether to be on his social media or not, so hopefully he is asking them if it’s ok to put their pics up! As his wife is a teacher, she should know enough about safe guarding to tell him to keep them off SM (if she is aware)

I agree. They are old enough to give permission on whether to be on his social media or not, so hopefully he is asking them if it’s ok to put their pics up! As his wife is a teacher, she should know enough about safe guarding to tell him to keep them off SM (if she is aware)
I doubt she’s aware of half of the stuff he does We rarely put photos of our kids on SM but both our personal are private and for friends only

Last edited:
The ‘caught looking thoughtfully into the distance’ photo that he took himself 😂😂 probably the only angle to hide his moon face.

3C6F3E32-0D9F-4ED5-87F3-1F50DE105037.jpeg

• Haha
What the duck......

He has a wife !!!!
Sickening isn’t it. I’m guessing his wife is at work as nurseries still run during the holidays.

The way he treats his wife is the main thing I hate about this guy.

He doesn’t support his family financially, he sponges off his wife’s wages.

He even has photos of him and another woman with her head on his chest. Quite an intimate position that only his wife should be doing. Plus all the other photos with women. If I saw my other half with women like this there would be a few questions asked while packing his bags...

This one, he actually approached a woman on the train. She was on her way to a wedding show but still decided to sit with her. Using his best chat up line ever ‘I lost 10 stone.’

E149FAC0-ECFE-4C61-8E3E-6E625DA823FC.jpeg

This is the one that’s disgusting. No woman other than his wife should be that close to him.

648F29D6-5961-46A6-A7FF-F8D8F7C40888.jpeg

And this one, well he tried it on with this woman. When called out on his insta he said what happens in (wherever they were) stays in (wherever they were) there’s screen shots of it in his previous threads. She called him out on her own Instagram. Cryptically, but stopped following after sharing her post about married men tryout it on with other women.
535B04F0-69D0-4B12-BC59-0AAEF4EC73E4.jpeg

He’s actually deleted a few photos of him an other women.

He’s blatantly flirting with this Tess now though. His poor wife who supports him though! She has stood by him, paid for everything and this is what he does. He has more than likely cheated on her and shared many messages with many more.

He seems to think he’s gods gift since loosing weight. I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. He has such a creepy, sinister, ugly face!!

Maybe his wife needs to be told so he stops taking her for a mug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sickening isn’t it. I’m guessing his wife is at work as nurseries still run during the holidays.

The way he treats his wife is the main thing I hate about this guy.

He doesn’t support his family financially, he sponges off his wife’s wages.

He even has photos of him and another woman with her head on his chest. Quite an intimate position that only his wife should be doing. Plus all the other photos with women. If I saw my other half with women like this there would be a few questions asked while packing his bags...

This one, he actually approached a woman on the train. She was on her way to a wedding show but still decided to sit with her. Using his best chat up line ever ‘I lost 10 stone.’

View attachment 191953

This is the one that’s disgusting. No woman other than his wife should be that close to him.

View attachment 191954

And this one, well he tried it on with this woman. When called out on his insta he said what happens in (wherever they were) stays in (wherever they were) there’s screen shots of it in his previous threads. She called him out on her own Instagram. Cryptically, but stopped following after sharing her post about married men tryout it on with other women.
View attachment 191955

He’s actually deleted a few photos of him an other women.

He’s blatantly flirting with this Tess now though. His poor wife who supports him though! She has stood by him, paid for everything and this is what he does. He has more than likely cheated on her and shared many messages with many more.

He seems to think he’s gods gift since loosing weight. I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. He has such a creepy, sinister, ugly face!!

Maybe his wife needs to be told so he stops taking her for a mug.
He mentioned she was at work under one of the terminally boring grid shots. And I’m sure I saw him mention a day nursery on his Facebook page. I’ll go and look.

Found it!
745DA439-EC60-4B22-8440-8FF90FEF2387.jpeg

He mentioned she was at work under one of the terminally boring grid shots. And I’m sure I saw him mention a day nursery on his Facebook page. I’ll go and look.

Found it!
View attachment 191972
Yeah, she’ll deffo be at work again now. Even so, even when she was off he doesn’t mentioned being married very much. I guess if he did he wouldn’t get all the female attention he thinks is coming his way 🙄😂