Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3. He has horrible taste in fashion too.
I’m not native but even i am okay with the punctuations😂 his english was probably horrrible😂
Yep terrible taste in clothes this is my personal monstrosity. The shirt 🤢 the necklace 🤮
AFEFF012-66AE-45BB-9338-62ECC1C97DDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
By the way i am soooooo sad for his knee🥺 can’t believe he has a scar after the surgery. It must have hurt😿 he can walk again tho <3333
Yep terrible taste in clothes this is my personal monstrosity. The shirt 🤢 the necklace 🤮View attachment 1005956
you know what dont make fun of me but he looks kinda good here😂 the shirt is horrible hideous ugly and everything, but somehow you know😂😂😂😂 i dont wanna mention the necklace or it will hunt me in my nightmares🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
this shirt will always remind me of my nans garden chair cushions 😂😂
HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHSHS THIS IS A PERFECT DEFINITION it looks like those cushions doesn’t it?😂 there was a comment hnder the picture when he posted this « the shirt got a personnality on its own » something like this. Totally agree. It stole the whole picture cant see anything but the ugliness of the shirt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3. He has horrible taste in fashion too.
I’m not native but even i am okay with the punctuations😂 his english was probably horrrible😂
His face is so sexy to me that I don’t even pay attention to what’s under his neck.

But in all honestly his fashion is really bad. Sadly, I think that out of all the footballers in his friend group his fashion is one of the better ones (either him or Declan cause there’s no wayyyyy I’m gonna say Mason or JACK GREALISH has better fashion than my baby Ben. Especially not Jack grealish nooooo wayyyyy).

• Sick
  • Haha
His face is so sexy to me that I don’t even pay attention to what’s under his neck.

But in all honestly his fashion is really bad. Sadly, I think out of all that footballer group his fashion is one of the better ones (either him or Declan cause there’s no wayyyyy I’m gonna say Mason or JACK GREALISH has better fashion than my baby Ben. Especially not Jack grealish nooooo wayyyyy).
Jack is a walking red flag. Mason is neither a fashion icon nor has bad taste for me dresses decent nice. Declan really has a taste. Benns sweat/shorts/trackie combines are nice sometimes i go out like that too but these shirts/jacket/caps are mess😂 loved the prada jacket he wore to the game🥰

• Heart

But in all honestly his fashion is really bad. Sadly, I think that out of all the footballers in his friend group his fashion is one of the better ones (either him or Declan cause there’s no wayyyyy I’m gonna say Mason or JACK GREALISH has better fashion than my baby Ben. Especially not Jack grealish nooooo wayyyyy).
Here’s another hideous offering the sweatshirt 😵 aand the trousers 🤬
D07B8E9D-DEED-48BB-825A-E5756C483C62.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
I think the horrific shirt takes away from how wonderfully tight his shorts look and that’s just a shame
Gotta rate him for the short. He chose a black/dark blue? simple short because the shirt is already looking crazy😂 like the short and the tightness of it. 🤒

Here’s another hideous offering the sweatshirt 😵💫 the trousers 🤬View attachment 1006005
Again i loved the sweatshirt but those trousers and the trainers🤢🤢🤢 NOOOOOOOOO

Ben’s and Madders friends all suck off them, and I’m sure they use ‘my best friend is a prem footballer’ to get the girls, or act like big dogs🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Gotta rate him for the short. He chose a black/dark blue? simple short because the shirt is already looking crazy😂 like the short and the tightness of it. 🤒

I was more focussed on the knees before the scars 😢 and the ridiculous tattoos on them

Again i loved the sweatshirt but those trousers and the trainers🤢🤢🤢 NOOOOOOOOO
Oh god yeah the trainers look about 2 sizes too small 😂

• Haha
you know what? When in doubt blame Madders. It’s his fault Ben is wearing that.

No no, lmaooo, yeah Ben just has horrible fashion (unless he is wearing Black in Prada). 😩
I think it’s safer if he just forgoes clothes in future. I’m sure we’d all like his birthday suit outfit 😉

• Haha
I think it’s safer if he just forgoes clothes in future. I’m sure we’d all like his birthday suit outfit 😉
and the ring and the tie and the jacket on shoulder and the smile and the fvck me eyes

Reactions: 4
So naked but just with a tie on and rings Ahahaha 😂

god I miss his old knees 😢
Tbh i was so angry at his friends i couldnt take a look in the photo and just realized they messed his knee. Poor baby hope they did a good job and he will be back better than before.

Tbh i was so angry at his friends i couldnt take a look in the photo and just realized they messed his knee. Poor baby hope they did a good job and he will be back better than before.
His tattoo on that knee has been properly messed up. I’m sure he got the tattoo after he was injured, too? So knee surgery was a possibility 🥴 Benjamin…

• Haha
  • Sad
Am willing to (once again) take one for the team and sack off nursing to sort his wardrobe out of ya like (I’ll grab the necklace first don’t worry) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His tattoo on that knee has been properly messed up. I’m sure he got the tattoo after he was injured, too? So knee surgery was a possibility 🥴 Benjamin…
Not so bright from you Ben... i thought you were smarter. He probably believe it will heal naturally. Now he’ll have to go to the tattoo artist again to sort it out and hope he’ll erase the skull one😂 anyways happy he can walk again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.