Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s this towie reject , baller reject ,calling people sloshpots. Who raised him to view women like that. I bet you he’s the type that can have a high body count but , god forbid a women for sleeping with over 3 men , then she’s automatically a hoe. What a vile mindset to have.

He seems chill , for now 👀😂💀
This is just really problematic. People like this guy are the main problem in our societe... let alone treating women badly, using such words like sloshlot shows he is viewing women not worthy and he is in my opinion a big red flag🤢🤮

😅 yeah. Jayden is the antichrist and all the other BOYS are innocently drawn into his evil plans... 🤡 they can all get in the bin💆🏼‍♀️
Agree🤢 and unfortunately Ben is one of them for me😢

Reactions: 2
@ any tumblr people lurking he’s not trying to throw Anish under the bus, that was a comment in response to someone else about something different entirely

This is just really problematic. People like this guy are the main problem in our societe... let alone treating women badly, using such words like sloshlot shows he is viewing women in a not nice way🤢🤮
I can’t believe a woman has been near this Beales in a long time he’s yuck. So plastic looking and such a cling on. @keylimepie is this the Beales that the Mase thread used to call Ian Beale? He makes my lady parts go bone dry just looking at his fake smile 🤢

I can’t believe a woman has been near this Beales in a long time he’s yuck. So plastic looking and such a cling on. @keylimepie is this the Beales that the Mase thread used to call Ian Beale? He makes my lady parts go bone dry just looking at his fake smile 🤢
Yeah I can confirm it is the same person.

• Sick
804C6C89-E2C2-495C-82E2-905B3B075D06.jpeg
ADB6C07B-D47D-4195-9E8D-2D8612A64E58.png
Damn he’s looking fine in these shots from his insta story his beard is 👌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@ any tumblr people lurking he’s not trying to throw Anish under the bus, that was a comment in response to someone else about something different entirely
Yeah I saw that too, it was TOWIE related!

Reactions: 3
I usually hate beards. When my hubby gets more than a few days stubble I’m like get rid of it but I really think Ben suits it 😍
i like beards in general!
And it suits Ben, reminds me of Michael Fassbender (🤤🤤🤤) but in the video it’s a little bit too much 😅

• Haha
Yes. Fassbender is fairly well equipped. You guys should see „Shame“, you can see.. a lot.. 😇

It’s also a really good movie, with an exceptional performance from everyone btw! 😂

• Heart
Yes. Fassbender is fairly well equipped. You guys should see „Shame“, you can see.. a lot.. 😇

It’s also a really good movie, with an exceptional performance from everyone btw! 😂

Looking for the movie ‘shame’ to watch ASAP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
14328C85-66BC-413A-A9FC-3F443CD20BE4.png

Two things about Ben
1. He has horrible taste in people.
2. His grammar is horrible.
But I still love him 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.