Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowzaaa Best of luck😍🤞My parents thought that was just a childhood dream and still make fun of me but i really wanted to pursue that career😿 chose a whole different path tho. I am thinking of stayin in the UK and join the academy but if a journalist asked me now « do you wanna swap careers? » i would say yes😞
I’m thinking about a masters in sports management or just a master in Management…
I think it’s never too late to change paths. My parents always tell me: the best way to be successful is loving what you do…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m thinking about a masters in sports management or just a master in Management…
I think it’s never too late to change paths. My parents always tell me: the best way to be successful is loving what you do…
Awww so happ for ya❤🤌 hope you’ll maNage to do that and be happy doing what you love❤ I kinda love what i do now, but I didnt start working in the field yet and I think i would be happier to work as a journalist rather than a scholar😞 we’ll see about that.

Reactions: 2
Awww so happ for ya❤🤌 hope you’ll maNage to do that and be happy doing what you love❤ I kinda love what i do now, but I didnt start working in the field yet and I think i would be happier to work as a journalist rather than a scholar😞 we’ll see about that.
Thank you ❤ as long as you love it, it’ll will turn out good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you ❤ as long as you love it, it’ll will turn out good :)
I am hoping that i will love my job🤞😂 but i have some other certificates aswell maybe I’ll try those things. I am clueless for now😂 but i loved it here. London is my dream city and i feel so welcomed and never experienced something bad personally up until now❤ New York is another place i want to live in the future, but London is by far one of the best cities i have lived.

I am hoping that i will love my job🤞😂 but i have some other certificates aswell maybe I’ll try those things. I am clueless for now😂 but i loved it here. London is my dream city and i feel so welcomed and never experienced something bad personally up until now❤ New York is another place i want to live in the future, but London is by far one of the best cities i have lived.
I want to move to London so bad - I love the city and it’s super important for insurance… all the big ones have their offices there… 😚❤
mom lowkey jealous you’re so close to Ben 🤪❤

• Heart
I want to move to London so bad - I love the city and it’s super important for insurance… all the big ones have their offices there… 😚❤
mom lowkey jealous you’re so close to Ben 🤪❤
Please come to London PLEASE❤❤❤🤞i am praying that youll make all of your dreams come true❤ ahahahha i dont think i am close to Ben at all😂 but i had the chance to see him play then he got injured🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺and i wanted to go to the premiere of the Dune movie but couldnt go. I love movies sooo bad i can say i am little bit of a cinephile and London is a hot spot for premieres and nice galas and some football teams aswell and some nice bookshops too just everything i need🥵😍 I wasnt this much into Ben when he first came to Chelsea (tbh i didnt really know who he was ofc watched Lcfc games but the moment i heard him speak and saw how eloquent he is🤣i was so impressed )

Please come to London PLEASE❤❤❤🤞i am praying that youll make all of your dreams come true❤ ahahahha i dont think i am close to Ben at all😂 but i had the chance to see him play then he got injured🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺and i wanted to go to the premiere of the Dune movie but couldnt go. I love movies sooo bad i can say i am little bit of a cinephile and London is a hot spot for premieres and nice galas and some football teams aswell and some nice bookshops too just everything i need🥵😍 I wasnt this much into Ben when he first came to Chelsea (tbh i didnt really know who he was ofc watched Lcfc games but the moment i heard him speak and saw how eloquent he is🤣i was so impressed )
I will try my best - I might go to London for a while in summer ❤ Then we can hopefully watch him play again 😍 how can you go to those premieres? That sounds like so much fun 🤩

• Heart
I will try my best - I might go to London for a while in summer ❤ Then we can hopefully watch him play again 😍 how can you go to those premieres? That sounds like so much fun 🤩
One of my friends has a big blog she writes about upcoming movies and some series for years since childhood and she decided to come here and study filming one of my dreams but i dont have the talent😂 she just did an interview with Juliette Binoche🥵 she takes me as plus one sometimes because i beg her😂

Mr. Chilly I dont feel so good

Last edited:
One of my friends has a big blog she writes about upcoming movies and some series for years since childhood and she decided to come here and study filming one of my dreams but i dont have the talent😂 she just did an interview with Juliette Binoche🥵 she takes me as plus one sometimes because i beg her😂

Mr. Chilly I dont feel so good
Dang that sounds so good :) those premieres are probably so much fun !!
Let’s hope we meet mr. Chilly sometime out in London 😍

• Heart
Dang that sounds so good :) those premieres are probably so much fun !!
Let’s hope we meet mr. Chilly sometime out in London 😍
Hope you meet chilly one day in London he seems nice to interact with🤞❤🤞😍😍😍 but i dont wanna meet him i just want to like him fromm a distance and want him the way i pictured in my head also i am such a shy person probably would run away😂it happened once with another not so famous person and my friend had to help me form a meaningful sentence😂Plus learning his friends are such idiots made me fall out of love🥺🥺🥺

Hope you meet chilly one day in London he seems nice to interact with🤞❤🤞😍😍😍 but i dont wanna meet him i just want to like him fromm a distance and want him the way i pictured in my head also i am such a shy person probably would run away😂it happened once with another not so famous person and my friend had to help me form a meaningful sentence😂Plus learning his friends are such idiots made me fall out of love🥺🥺🥺
I really hope he’s a nice and lovely like he seems … if I ever meet him I’ll tell him to pose for you 😚 I don’t know about his friends they could be nice even though they seem somewhat weird/superficial online 😂🥺 but I get what you mean

• Heart
I really hope he’s a nice and lovely like he seems … if I ever meet him I’ll tell him to pose for you 😚 I don’t know about his friends they could be nice even though they seem somewhat weird/superficial online 😂🥺 but I get what you mean
You are so lovely❤❤❤❤❤🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 sending big virtual hugsszz. No matter what they say the language that J*yden guy uses is not okay at all. I feel like Ben is nice and all but surrounded by such weird people is not giving a nice clue about him/them😓😞 kissing you on both cheeks for your beautiful naive thought🥰

You are so lovely❤❤❤❤❤🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 sending big virtual hugsszz. No matter what they say the language that J*yden guy uses is not okay at all. I feel like Ben is nice and all but surrounded by such weird people is not giving a nice clue about him/them😓😞 kissing you on both cheeks for your beautiful naive thought🥰
Sending virtual hugs back ❤

i feel like those people could reflect negatively on him. My friend said that Jayden guy looks like the type of guy that gets rude when girls turn himdown - he seems just weird overall.
Tom and Harvey seem strange but I guess they’ve known each other for a really long time … idk I just don’t get the best vibes from his friends

Oh I meant Harvey and Tom with the maybe they’re nice part …
I wouldn’t consider Jayden a friend maybe an acquaintance

• Heart
Sending virtual hugs back ❤

i feel like those people could reflect negatively on him. My friend said that Jayden guy looks like the type of guy that gets rude when girls turn himdown - he seems just weird overall.
Tom and Harvey seem strange but I guess they’ve known each other for a really long time … idk I just don’t get the best vibes from his friends

Oh I meant Harvey and Tom with the maybe they’re nice part …
I wouldn’t consider Jayden a friend maybe an acquaintance
Exactly i dont care about jayden at all but he should watch that language🤮... but harvey and tom are not the best ones either. Its not up to me to judge them but they are also a bit unsettling. I agree with all you wrote👍🏼

Morning Chilly lovers a couple of nice pictures to improve your Sunday 😍
AD06308E-20DF-49EC-AA55-42B852416180.jpeg
8C4E6582-082C-4594-B116-57BD7CBAE293.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that they’re both wearing clothes form Harvey’s brand 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@ benchilwell we neeeeed your skincare routine thanks in avance.

Awww not the ✌ sign again🥵 he looks like the most positive person🥺 he looks smooll because the thing he is wearing is too big😍 looks like pijamas😍
He looks like he’s lost weight he needs to bulk up a bit. I can come round and cook Ben.
Also how short is Josh is he down a step or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.