Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
@fernly I hope you feel okay this morning, these threads (all the footballer ones - bar John Stones) seem to have taken a very spiteful & underhand tone just recently.

With a toddler & a full time job I read a hell of a lot more (across all different threads F1/Mrs Hinch & just discovered Elle Darby so that took some catching up!) than I post but it’s not hard to see & it’s only on these threads. What’s gone from genuine excitement from your 1st post last night has effectively become a mess teamed up as banter.

I am a fan of gossip, hence why I’m on a gossip web site but not it’s nice to see. 😥 you do see new members asking random questions at times, that may have been covered before some people raise to it, some get sucked into to believing it and others just let it pass. (See the Mason thread this morning 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

There are people from all over that post & lurk on these pages, with English not being the 1st language for a few, meaning things get lost in translation but it is a real shame that honest jokes & laughs seem to have disappeared.

People seem to have formed genuine friendship groups outside of Tattle (I even tried to find them 😂🙈) and I think that’s a great thing 😊 but please don’t let it amount to effectively taking the piss out of / bullying those that are not included in this and are just here for the ☕

Now back to what we are all here for 🍆

View attachment 968362
I’ve just caught up on the threads and I’m really sorry but I feel like I have to say I disagree with some of the comments you’ve mentioned. I think accusing bullying is a very very dangerous thing to do.
The chilly thread was set up off the back of the Mason thread by one of the OG’s. The girls (and few guys) are genuinely some of the nicest people I’ve ever (virtually) met.

If you’ve been a long time lurker you’ll know we’ve had some horrendous “newbies” come on the threads and bait us. We politely tell any newbies who come on for Instahoe chat that this isn’t that type of thread but they continue to goad us. We even made a wiki so people are aware. As always, people can post whatever the hell they want but we have every right to reply that we don’t do Instahoe chat. We’ve had teenagers on tumblr and TikTok absolutely SAVAGE us much worse than the banter we have on this page and other weird shit go on where I feel we’ve particularly handed very well.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I feel like I have to stick up for myself and the girls who’ve dealt with some right weird shite on here but we always welcome people with open arms and I’m sure some of the latest newbies who stuck around can vouch for that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Suder34

VIP Member
We might think not but all the time there's someone on tumblr talking about Ben and Mason because they're always watching what we say, so we always have to be careful about what we say about them (and anyone else in general). I mean yesterday someone made a joke about Mason and it was explicit that it was just a joke but then thousands of rumors have popped up on tumblr and this is so unnecessary. There are people who literally believe anything they see or read on the internet even if they don't have proof. There are people who think that follow/like is a big deal when it literally doesn't mean anything. This is very annoying because all the time there is someone taking the things we say here out of context and these same people are always around!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant!!!!!!
If they do not understand the connie joke from yesterday then honestly they are probably not old enough to be reading places like here or tumblr!
I’ll say no more 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LyndyLou

VIP Member
I’m just desperate for Ben content that I even got slightly excited that she might be with him incase we got a sneaky glance of him 😂
Yep it’s getting like Ben who? By the time he returns we won’t remember him anymore.
I know his nickname is Chilly 😩 I was asking the question because I saw that no one responded to the pic yet. With the long nails of both hands in the picture it is obvious that Ben is not there.
Also, hello 👋🏼 all fellow Chilly lovers welcome. It’s been a bit dry around here as Ben is MIA. Feel free to post a nice picture of Chilly 🥰

Also also, @fernly where are you? We miss you 😢

Primark Kylie is on a plane, we may get content yet 🤪
Ahaha spoke too soon! I’m tempted to write ‘Ben Chilwells bathroom’ 😬
3EEB79CD-198F-4417-B4EB-72AED21D5EFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

LyndyLou

VIP Member
As much as I’ve got the hots for/would like to shag Ben I’ve decided his house must be like one big boys bedroom. With his friends living there half the time and all the other ‘Bro’s’ that drop in it must be like testosterone city. No wonder he’s single

• Sick
Reactions: 7

foreverbeginstoday

@fernly I hope you feel okay this morning, these threads (all the footballer ones - bar John Stones) seem to have taken a very spiteful & underhand tone just recently.

With a toddler & a full time job I read a hell of a lot more (across all different threads F1/Mrs Hinch & just discovered Elle Darby so that took some catching up!) than I post but it’s not hard to see & it’s only on these threads. What’s gone from genuine excitement from your 1st post last night has effectively become a mess teamed up as banter.

I am a fan of gossip, hence why I’m on a gossip web site but not it’s nice to see. 😥 you do see new members asking random questions at times, that may have been covered before some people raise to it, some get sucked into to believing it and others just let it pass. (See the Mason thread this morning 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

There are people from all over that post & lurk on these pages, with English not being the 1st language for a few, meaning things get lost in translation but it is a real shame that honest jokes & laughs seem to have disappeared.

People seem to have formed genuine friendship groups outside of Tattle (I even tried to find them 😂🙈) and I think that’s a great thing 😊 but please don’t let it amount to effectively taking the piss out of / bullying those that are not included in this and are just here for the ☕

Now back to what we are all here for 🍆

E9827BA9-C5E9-4216-8050-A8A7EC637A41.jpeg

• Heart

np12345

Haha I was only joking! I’ve seen some of the things that people have made up *cough cough* chilwell.vibes *cough cough* so I understand why you’re all a bit wary of what people say. I genuinely have seen the interview though and it is a good one. Very wholesome! Although it was filmed before his surgery when he thought he might be back playing some time in Jan so that him talking about that was a bit sad!

• Sad
Haha I was only joking! I’ve seen some of the things that people have made up *cough cough* chilwell.vibes *cough cough* so I understand why you’re all a bit wary of what people say. I genuinely have seen the interview though and it is a good one. Very wholesome! Although it was filmed before his surgery when he thought he might be back playing some time in Jan so that him talking about that was a bit sad!
Dogs War Flashbacks GIF - Dogs War Flashbacks Having Flashbacks - Discover  & Share GIFs

*flashbacks to chillwell.vibes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cpauli

Random side note:
I only started posting and giving my opinion. But you guys are really sweet 🥰 and I feel welcomed

• Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
A couple of days ago when Ben posted his friends post in his story i went to the post and looked at the comments and saw his friends talking to a woman in a very inappropriate manner with ugly words. I know Ben had nothing to do with it but these are his friends and I felt so uncomfortable like any women would feel. Thats all😔 im in limbo since that moment.
That’s disgusting. Beales is bad news. But If it helps, I think he’s closer to Mason/Dec than Ben if that’s putting you off Ben. Beales just likes to cling on to anyone remotely famous for his 5 minutes

• Heart

LyndyLou

VIP Member
Random side note:
I only started posting and giving my opinion. But you guys are really sweet 🥰 and I feel welcomed
Anyone who loves Chilly and likes the random shit we talk about without getting all tetchy is welcome here 🥰

• Heart