Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh must be struggling for sales as the only part he’s REALLY pushing is the Chilly interview

Reactions: 3
Josh must be struggling for sales as the only part he’s REALLY pushing is the Chilly interview
He seems like a nice guy hope he can achieve bigger things, but i am not that interested in that content😂 sorry Josh😬 and Bens friends brand looks like a fail. The cap was nice but these tops look like pijamas🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok im in love again. Hes so niiiiiceeeee🥺🥺🥺

weetabix saga😂 he is so cute for loving weetabix😂

• Heart
Ahh he’s so sweet. And my god he looks fire 🥵🥵
and the way he took his time to shoot this video and wish a happy birthday for the boy. Some footballers are not that nice but he is so nice for doing this. Made the boys day😍🥰

He seems like a nice guy hope he can achieve bigger things, but i am not that interested in that content😂 sorry Josh😬 and Bens friends brand looks like a fail. The cap was nice but these tops look like pijamas🤣
Would 100% disagree with Josh being a nice guy. He’s another clout chasing, clinger on 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Would 100% disagree with Josh being a nice guy. He’s another clout chasing, clinger on 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would say that a large majority of the ‘friends’ around these footballers are clout chasing cling ons. Chilly’s childhood friends you’d think would be the exception but they seem to live with him/off him and I can hardly see private jets being in Harvey’s affordability on a covid testers wages. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yeah he’s a “covid testing secretary” or something which is ironic cos when we found this out he’d just helped the whole household GET covid
Ah okay. Thank you :)
Don’t forget him blaming it on the women, that was lovely too! 🙃

Reactions: 2
Also as much as
yeah he’s a “covid testing secretary” or something which is ironic cos when we found this out he’d just helped the whole household GET covid
I would imagine ‘covid testing secretary’ is a posh word for standing in a car park in all weathers in a high viz directing people where to park and handing them a test kit 😂

• Haha
Oh riiiight i hated him for that😂😂😂 he lost his last 3 braincells to covid i guess.

Ah okay. Thank you :)
Don’t forget him blaming it on the women, that was lovely too! 🙃
Oh yeeees I remember that now they blamed it on the women. Diccheads🤮🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.