Ben Chilwell #24 going to Euros in America

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame Todd for the shambles Chelsea is in.. He is too egolistic and delulu to think that he could sell Roman empire and build his own in a season or two.. Look at all the good players they lost last season alone..
---
I'm so glad you stopped tagging me and sending me anons of his pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I blame Todd for the shambles Chelsea is in.. He is too egolistic and delulu to think that he could sell Roman empire and build his own in a season or two.. Look at all the good players they lost last season alone..
---

I'm so glad you stopped tagging me and sending me anons of his pic 😂
Look at them all balling elsewhere too. Bought players that are too young not good enough and don’t the feeling to win . On 100k plus at 19 and 20 long ass contracts don’t have to work for new contract

Look at them all balling elsewhere too. Bought players that are too young not good enough and don’t the feeling to win . On 100k plus at 19 and 20 long ass contracts don’t have to work for new contract
Yeah.. was really bad move but for the sake of you guys and Todd, hopefully his silly investment will pay off in years to come

Yeah.. was really bad move but for the sake of you guys and Todd, hopefully his silly investment will pay off in years to come
I think poch will stay and demand experience in summer and loan and sell some of the players and board hopefully accept this under 25 policy won’t work we need some players late twenties early 30s in

Reactions: 1
Newcastle are interested too not sure he would wanna move to spurs as chelsea fan unless he wants to stay in London but it seems there going to sell him yep no contract on the table, imagine being captain mostly all season then getting sold
---

So true tuchel wouldn’t work with this lot he woukd want experience every top coach would
---
View attachment 2894291
@Poppy462 the sign ! All I can see is bens ugly tattoo
Feel sorry for that kid. Looks like his dad has made him hold that sign

Reactions: 3
I think poch will stay and demand experience in summer and loan and sell some of the players and board hopefully accept this under 25 policy won’t work we need some players late twenties early 30s in
I’m aware a very experienced & stunning CB is available at the end of the season
IMG_1809.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4