Ben Chilwell #24 going to Euros in America

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 24 everyone.

Thank you to @MissDolly for the title and @soph101x and @louise0408 for the inspiration 😂.

@Poppy462 don’t say anything about me making Ben a new thread and not Mason 😂.

Let’s recap
⚽ Ben still hasn’t cut his hair 🥰.

⚽ Ben is still on Raya 😍

⚽ @louise0408 thought the euros were in America 😂.

⚽ Ben has been using his explore page as a catalogue. He got pied by a OnlyFans girl 😂.

Looking through the thread and not much really happened 😂.

Here’s some pics of the best hair in the prem.
2930795F-80B8-45F3-8D29-BB55438041E3.jpeg
1A69EC9C-21D1-4AE1-811C-E7F18380D32D.jpeg
EF6C3D62-640D-454E-9ABC-B6F2B20A433F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Thank you to @MissDolly for the title and @soph101x and @louise0408 for the inspiration 😂.

Let’s recap

⚽ Ben is still on Raya 😍

⚽ Ben has been using his explore page as a catalogue. He got pied by a OnlyFans girl 😂.

View attachment 2888467View attachment 2888468View attachment 2888469
Thanks for the new thread @AdsB let’s hope Ben gets haircut the time we finish this thread😅
---
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2208.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Every time Ben gets knocked over I get so nervous 😂
Same because always chance he’s injured again he always seems to go down so easily aswell- he’s still number 3 trending on Twitter he’s new scapegoat since mason left

Let’s recap

⚽ Ben is still on Raya 😍

Mason is having a bad week & now his number one fan has made a thread for someone else 😲😆
IMG_1739.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Let’s recap

⚽ Ben is still on Raya 😍

I didn't think you would pick my title recommendation..I feel so honoured 🥺.. Although, you forgot to mention Tim the flick 😂
---
He’s ovs not number one deep
Down then😅😅 deffo secretly madders is
I agree, Madders is his number 1 really

• Haha
I didn't think you would pick my title recommendation..I feel so honoured 🥺.. Although, you forgot to mention Tim the flick 😂
---

I agree, Madders is his number 1 really
Exactly his tumbr is even dedicated to him

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said on tumblr that bens comments were bad so I went loooked there’s quite fewhow bad if I was a footballer I would so limit my comments
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_2222.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately that’s SM & it’s give people the power to say whatever they want. I thought the comments would be worse. I’ve noticed some do limit now!
Yeah it’s good that some limit them Jackson’s are a lot worse 16k comments. I think Reece has them limited. I think in 2021 Ben had them limited

Last edited:
I honestly think they should have it limited to people they follow or people who's following them.. then hopefully it will block most of the negativities away..

Ben injured again set back from March injury apparently never recovered why he was playing so little mins
---
I honestly think they should have it limited to people they follow or people who's following them.. then hopefully it will block most of the negativities away..
Me too I think of your high profile footballer you should limit them
---

This is so sad for him

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not it making the news 😂😂😂
---
---

• Haha
Ben injured again set back from March injury apparently never recovered why he was playing so little mins
---

Me too I think of your high profile footballer you should limit them
---

This is so sad for him
Hamstring? That’s so frustrating for him
Not it making the news 😂😂😂
---
---
Slow news day? 😂 they just got it off Twitter

No knee I think apparently never recovered from international break injury so frustrating for him yep he never is available
I lose tracks with injuries. Will just have to wait & see what happens the next few weeks ☹

I lose tracks with injuries. Will just have to wait & see what happens the next few weeks ☹
Yep it’s really sad isn’t it the abuse he’s getting online is insane it’s not like he can help it. Maybe next season we might buy a younger left back sell Cucurella and make Ben a backup his body can’t seem to handle games in a row now
---
aww Thiago is leaving

• Sad