Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in my early 20s maybe I’m just mature then but yeah loved your stories about magic Mike looked a good night !
Age doesn’t matter my best friend is younger than me. She’s 25 and was born between Mason and Declan .

Reactions: 2
I’m in my early 20s maybe I’m just mature then but yeah loved your stories about magic Mike looked a good night !
We are all mature for our age and have very respectable jobs [surprisingly ] but when its going out, having a laugh, we do let our hair down as well

No.. I don't follow him.. she's pretty though, isn't she?

Also, this came on my tiktok and i chuckled so hard.. they're such a funny bunch

---

He wasn't on the 11 you sent me, mate
Cartia with footballer & narcissist
Me & my mates are a nightmare especially after a few definitely should know better
We are all mature for our age and have very respectable jobs [surprisingly ] but when its going out, having a laugh, we do let our hair down as well
https://giphy.com/3o6Zt7g9nH1nFGeBcQ

People that love themselves and want to be the centre of attention
Tammy said in a video that Ben is most vain at Chelsea few years ago even over mason I can see that always looking in mirror he said he’s always looking at his outfits definitely loves himself
---
When I was your age I used to go clubbing with two 40 year old women that I worked on the tills with at New Look .
Love that

I'll take you out if we meet up .. can't promise what the night will hold
Did anyone ever watch the circle? That’s what I think it would be like if we all met
Tammy said in a video that Ben is most vain at Chelsea few years ago even over mason I can see that always looking in mirror he said he’s always looking at his outfits definitely loves himself
---

Love that
Nah Tammy didn’t want to throw Mason under the bus I would’ve said Mason is more vein - at least with hair

Did anyone ever watch the circle? That’s what I think it would be like if we all met
Nah Tammy didn’t want to throw Mason under the bus I would’ve said Mason is more vein - at least with hair
Mason loves himself you can just tell

Reactions: 3
---
Yeah the amount of times he touches his hair in matches is insane chelsea fans used to get so annoyed
---
Conor said in a interview last year that mason and Ben are most photogenic in the squad and love the camera
---
I think Ben more cares about what’s he’s wearing swear he got mason into fashion and borrowed some of bens clothes

Last edited:
Yes this hideous outfit Mason also seems to care about fashion after this

Ben looks stunning in this

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2858729
Yeah he always used to get same clothes as ben aswell or borrow them then decided to get a stylist didn’t he
---
View attachment 2858729
Ben looks stunning in this
That photo was after champions league and think they went out with that starino guy few others
---
On bens tags he’s had them off for so long now

Reactions: 1
Remember the matching Elsa tracksuits?
Mason seems to have got rid of his stylists!
Starino probably sorted out the entertainment
---
This is extreme? No way he has box like this do chelsea plays have boxes I know silva does?
---
The shirts and his face everywhere
It’s very on brand for Madders

Reactions: 3
Remember the matching Elsa tracksuits?
Mason seems to have got rid of his stylists!
Starino probably sorted out the entertainment
That starino seems such bad vibes when I googled him, and yeah the else’s tracksuit Reece and mason both got same one as ben
---
I always thought madders comes across as full of himself sometimes he’s very out there and just says things as they are I know Southgate didn’t like him for years why he only just called him up has 5 caps at 27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.