Ben Chilwell #20 He’s got a massive trunk. We just want a go with him, on a bunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bae, I'm off to do some housework as well
I was actually on a walk! 😂. I’m gonna have the body of Declan Rice when I’m done with this health kick. (Ok maybe not but I already have big thighs without trying 😂).

Reactions: 1
I was actually on a walk! 😂. I’m gonna have the body of Declan Rice when I’m done with this health kick. (Ok maybe not but I already have big thighs without trying 😂).
I need to go back to the gym.. I want my hot body back before my big birthday next year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤤🤤🤤 Don't tease me with a good time, you know how I feel about big thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need to go back to the gym.. I want my hot body back before my big birthday next year
Another delay with the new thread. I’m going to the shops then the pub (for a sugar free soft drink) 😂
---
🤤🤤🤤 Don't tease me with a good time, you know how I feel about big thighs.
They have always been like it 😂. Even when I had a personal trainer a few years ago and he said they were already big 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I need some motivation! I brought new gym clothes - still have the label on 🙈
I went everyday two weeks, then half term happened and I now have to work everyday.. Will be hard to find motivation to go back 😅.. Just think about the potential hot hunks you might see at the gym 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
WTH that wasn’t me I’ve been out most the afternoon 😂😂
---

Maybe they think it’s you. Luke doesn’t look like a Poppy though 😂
---

Ben looks exactly the same while Dec looks so different 😂😂
---
Another delay to the new thread. I’m making dinner.
Ben has his normal teeth haha got veneers now too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.