Ben Chilwell #20 He’s got a massive trunk. We just want a go with him, on a bunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys 11 pages!!! I thought something major happened! Also I’m confirming that I still don’t get notifications on here and thankfully I remembered to come on or I’ll have come back and 2 threads will have passed 😂
Can’t believe the reason why the thread got moving is all because @louise0408 is a tumblrina 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys 11 pages!!! I thought something major happened! Also I’m confirming that I still don’t get notifications on here and thankfully I remembered to come on or I’ll have come back and 2 threads will have passed 😂
Can’t believe the reason why the thread got moving is all because @louise0408 is a tumblrina 😂🤣
No wonder why she wasn't as active on here.. she's busy being famous over there 🙄
---
Woody is the true king of the wags.

---
I’ll make a new thread once I’ve had my eggs 🥚 😂
Just look at him 😍😍
Tumblr_l_1085094565907415.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry hun, I'll come and get it in person when I bring your bin back! Mason just sent over the money for me to get a replacement
About time. I’ve charged interest tell him. The interests is Harvey x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I’ll start a new thread later. I’m going for another walk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.