Ben Chilwell #19 left behind by his friends now he’s at a loose end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What now? It’s over love move on 🙄😂
Need to new thread title - any ideas?
Speaking about sex drive and dating she said her last relationship he said I love you first and then she said she has such higher sex drive than Ben didn’t say his name but used last relationship but thinks he had lot mentally on and about his career stuff from about they were just like he had a bigger career and lots going on why he didn’t wanna have sex as much as her
---
Apparently Ben kept saying “I love you” whilst drunk a lot he was first to say I love you

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Speaking about sex drive and dating she said her last relationship he said I love you first and then she said she has such higher sex drive than Ben didn’t say his name but used last relationship but thinks he had lot mentally on and about his career stuff from about they were just like he had a bigger career and lots going on why he didn’t wanna have sex as much as her
---
Apparently Ben kept saying “I love you” whilst drunk a lot he was first to say I love you
Seems like such a personal thing for her to say considering she knows that everyone knows who her last relationship was
---
I’m barely on here these days so idk what’s been happening to even come up with a name

Reactions: 3
Seems like such a personal thing for her to say considering she knows that everyone knows who her last relationship was
---

I’m barely on here these days so idk what’s been happening to even come up with a name
So true for then to say he had such big career people know who she’s speaking about so perosnal basically saying he was struggling mentally alot so wasn’t up for sex all time like too much to say online
---
What now? It’s over love move on 🙄😂
No idea he hasn’t done much any ideas ?? He’s only been to England camp hahah what about something about captain Ben haha

Reactions: 2
So true for then to say he had such big career people know who she’s speaking about so perosnal basically saying he was struggling mentally alot so wasn’t up for sex all time like too much to say online
She is nuts 😂

If he said I love first then what happened at the end? Did he dump her because she wanted too much sex or did she dump him because he was putting out enough?

Also his dad passed away not long after so maybe his mind was on other things

Reactions: 5
about the sex thing ashton was so rude about it saying a man isn’t a proper man if he doesn’t want to have sex all the time and needs to get their testosterone checked not sure if she saying it in general and yeah think he had a lot on cheslea we’re going through stuff aswell but yeah said mentally or somethjng maybe a lot going on his life but too much to say on a podcast
---
Oh and they were talking about men and woman who says love you first and cartia said in her last relationship he said it first while drunk
---
and exactly his dad was fighting an ilness for long time think so probably had alot on

Last edited:
  • Wow
about the sex thing ashton was so rude about it saying a man isn’t a proper man if he doesn’t want to have sex all the time and needs to get their testosterone checked not sure if she saying it in general and yeah think he had a lot on cheslea we’re going through stuff aswell but yeah said mentally or somethjng maybe a lot going on his life but too much to say on a podcast
---
Oh and they were talking about men and woman who says love you first and cartia said in her last relationship he said it first while drunk
---
and exactly his dad was fighting an ilness for long time think so probably had alot on
Did Ashton really say that? Wow! Maybe they get exhausted by vapid girls like Ashton and Cartia who are constantly looking for validation

Did Ashton really say that? Wow! Maybe they get exhausted by vapid girls who are constantly looking for validation
Yeah just came across rude like Ben clearly was struggling a lot there both so rude and just care about themselfes

---
---
Wow! That comment 😬 there is many reason why someone’s sex drive might change.
I think she wasn't his number one priority all the time & that didn't sit well with her. As we’ve said he had a lot going on over the past year

Reactions: 4
about the sex thing ashton was so rude about it saying a man isn’t a proper man if he doesn’t want to have sex all the time and needs to get their testosterone checked not sure if she saying it in general
You’re joking! Did Ashton actually say that? Wtf is wrong with her. She’s supposed to be 30 so a grown woman and be mature. She should know how this all works by now. That’s so toxic saying stuff like that about people

Never had good vibes off those girls…did you know they don’t live together anymore or am I late and missed that?

Reactions: 4
Never had good vibes off those girls…did you know they don’t live together anymore or am I late and missed that?
Think they mentioned it in the last podcast. According to Ashton in a previous Q&A, they stopped living together in Aussie just before Cartia came over here because they needed some space.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.