Ben Chilwell #19 left behind by his friends now he’s at a loose end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excuse he came out with yesterday about not using different players was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He has no clue what to do, there's loads of decent players that he could choose from but he picks the same players expecting different results
Yeah and did you hear the foden comment too he only plays his favourites way too defensive wastes all the attacking talent ever , never seen a ball go around the back so much like the other day
---
I think he will walk after euros
---
The excuse he came out with yesterday about not using different players was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He has no clue what to do, there's loads of decent players that he could choose from but he picks the same players expecting different results
What did he say the thing about not changing the players ??

Yeah and did you hear the foden comment too he only plays his favourites way too defensive wastes all the attacking talent ever , never seen a ball go around the back so much like the other day
---
I think he will walk after euros
---

What did he say the thing about not changing the players ??
Sort of along the lines of it's too risky to be experimenting with changing the team. Which I understand to a certain degree but he keeps putting the same players out (half of which can't get picked by their own managers) who aren't delivering so where does he think he start bringing new players in and actually getting somewhere if he doesn't take a risk.

Reactions: 2
Sort of along the lines of it's too risky to be experimenting with changing the team. Which I understand to a certain degree but he keeps putting the same players out (half of which can't get picked by their own managers) who aren't delivering so where does he think he start bringing new players in and actually getting somewhere if he doesn't take a risk.
Exactly it’s so unfair seeing these players play when they don’t even play for there clubs each week
---

Literally no chelsea players lol
---
276A64E5-6EEC-4914-A7D4-A00960759532.png
15C134EA-D333-4C11-AF3E-60CA425847CF.png

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t even play at club level can’t believe he scored own goal
---
922C211E-7447-44D4-903C-0C802BF1A5E6.jpeg

---
69FBADBC-B030-4784-AAE0-1FC5F86F041B.jpeg

@AdsB this was for you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@AdsB it’s your man’s birthday today and you’ve not even mentioned it. I’m shocked 😱 I was expecting to come on here and see a full collage for him

Reactions: 1
@AdsB it’s your man’s birthday today and you’ve not even mentioned it. I’m shocked 😱 I was expecting to come on here and see a full collage for him
Say what! I’m such a bad mega fan not realising it’s barbies birthday 😱.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.