Ben Chilwell #16 Soft launch has gone, so does his beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha cheating on Jack?????? With Benjamin???????? When he's one of his best mates?????????? In a London club where anyone could see and recognize them?????????
Surely if Sasha was there, it would get picked up by the papers? Purely because of Jack. Jack his one of his boys, I doubt it. BUT Cartia has already said he messed up, can see him doing something questionable

Reactions: 3
Surely if Sasha was there, it would get picked up by the papers? Purely because of Jack. Jack his one of his boys, I doubt it. BUT Cartia has already said he messed up, can see him doing something questionable
Yeah he did something in December and “Greg” learnt his lesson lol but then two have been distant past couple weeks only going out with there own mates doesn’t like all her photos either hopefully he’s not done anything bad last night

They probably were just chatting idk how they got this info but it makes sense that they were out because they were off today
---
I asked a question on it let’s see if they reply
Sorry I got that the wrong way round. She put the pic of Ben and Cartia on and the next story was that sasha was there flirting with jacks national team mate. Then a bit later mentions they were seen together. I think they were just talking and someone has seen and it's been taken out of context.

I'm sure we'll find out more over the next few days

Reactions: 1
Sorry I got that the wrong way round. She put the pic of Ben and Cartia on and the next story was that sasha was there flirting with jacks national team mate. Then a bit later mentions they were seen together. I think they were just talking and someone has seen and it's been taken out of context.

I'm sure we'll find out more over the next few days
I’m sure lots of people would have sent it cartia now too so let’s see what happens they could of Been just chatting

Reactions: 1
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.