Ben Chilwell #16 Soft launch has gone, so does his beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Thanks to @livy444 for the name.

Little recap as the previous one went faster than a Usain Bolt 100m sprint πŸ˜‚

Soft launching continued. Cartia had major drama because she needed to cut her hair (influencer problems). Needn't have worried, it looks lovely.

Ben was back on the pitch in Chelsea match against Fulham. The whole gang were there to giggle and cheer him on πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The ENTIRE gang went to Soho Farmhouse last weekend. Ashton posted a few candid pics of the loved up couple but then mysteriously deleted them quite quickly. Silly girl, we know what you were doing! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then finally πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ (although some had rightfully predicted) there was a hard launch from Cartia on Valentines day. Ben has yet to acknowledge her at all online 🀫

Screenshot_20230215_172943_com.instagram.android_edit_22137172715891.jpg

Very cute and romantic pics, followed by some quite thirsty ones of her in her bra and knicks. Save it for the bedroom C πŸ˜‰

New podcast released this week just in time for V day. Cartia talked about Ben, saying that she nearly walked away but she thought he was worth it and love won in the end. Ahh πŸ₯° Not sure what to make of that statement tbh. Did love really win or did she choose to ignore some 🚩🚩 because it was Ben and she was in deep? Who knows? Time will tell πŸ€”βŒš

That's about it really. Next on her list will be the induction into the hall of WAGs in March as England play Euro qualifiers. Will her and Sasha be best matcha pals? Let's find out what drama is next.... 😬🍿🍿

461829e31987c4842e5f133dd9031116.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread ! Looks like Ben is starting just seen the leaks!
---

Bens first start since injury!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Love the recap! You're getting good at this!!
One thing the sun got wrong! Ben DIDN'T went public, Cartia did 🀣
Apart from their couple photo on her stories, I find the next 2 posts rather disturbing/unnecessary, especially the reel! It should be for Greg's eye only but I guess I'm a bit conservative when it comes to showing things like that on social media!
Let's see how fast this thread would go now the soft launch has gone ❀

Screenshot_20221221_155554.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread time. Thanks to @livy444 for the name.

Little recap as the previous one went faster than a Usain Bolt 100m sprint πŸ˜‚

Soft launching continued. Cartia had major drama because she needed to cut her hair (influencer problems). Needn't have worried, it looks lovely.

Ben was back on the pitch in Chelsea match against Fulham. The whole gang were there to giggle and cheer him on πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The ENTIRE gang went to Soho Farmhouse last weekend. Ashton posted a few candid pics of the loved up couple but then mysteriously deleted them quite quickly. Silly girl, we know what you were doing! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then finally πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ (although some had rightfully predicted) there was a hard launch from Cartia on Valentines day. Ben has yet to acknowledge her at all online 🀫

View attachment 1962394

Very cute and romantic pics, followed by some quite thirsty ones of her in her bra and knicks. Save it for the bedroom C πŸ˜‰

New podcast released this week just in time for V day. Cartia talked about Ben, saying that she nearly walked away but she thought he was worth it and love won in the end. Ahh πŸ₯° Not sure what to make of that statement tbh. Did love really win or did she choose to ignore some 🚩🚩 because it was Ben and she was in deep? Who knows? Time will tell πŸ€”βŒš

That's about it really. Next on her list will be the induction into the hall of WAGs in March as England play Euro qualifiers. Will her and Sasha be best matcha pals? Let's find out what drama is next.... 😬🍿🍿

View attachment 1962420

Great recap 😊 wonder if he will make the squad in March?

• Heart
Love the recap! You're getting good at this!!
One thing the sun got wrong! Ben DIDN'T went public, Cartia did 🀣
Apart from their couple photo on her stories, I find the next 2 posts rather disturbing/unnecessary, especially the reel! It should be for Greg's eye only but I guess I'm a bit conservative when it comes to showing things like that on social media!
Let's see how fast this thread would go now the soft launch has gone ❀

View attachment 1962487
Totally agree with you on this. Comes across as a bit desperate and very cringy. Ben's not around at the moment so she's got to catch his attention somehow πŸ˜‚ she loves the attention altogether

Oops πŸ‘€

Screenshot_20230215_190446_com.instagram.android_edit_26505762893870.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread & thanks for the name 🀍
Manifesting a goal/assist today!!!!!

Here we go again, get your matchas ready and let's enjoy this ride!!!!
FYVS3-MXoAAqB-S.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you on this. Comes across as a bit desperate and very cringy. Ben's not around at the moment so she's got to catch his attention somehow πŸ˜‚ she loves the attention altogether

Oops πŸ‘€

View attachment 1962558
They've got each other phone number, they can facetime, sexting or whatever.. not everything needs to be shown on social media πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
πŸ₯³ I think I’ve gained some grey hairs in the last minutes 😭

Ben looked in pain when he was subbed off 😬
And Mason is an hot idiot πŸ™„ getting suspended for nothing

Reactions: 3
I didn’t watch it but people are saying Ben played well did he look better? People saying he isn’t injured he has little pain was okay

I didn’t watch it but people are saying Ben played well did he look better?
Yeah he was good πŸ₯Ί Still think he dived because Jude didn’t touch him at all but well.. I guess I’m biased πŸ˜…

I watched the scene again and I still can’t believe Mason and Cucu started arguing with SΓΌle. SΓΌle would eat them both alive 😭😭😭

• Heart
So... apparently he RECENLTY broke up with his girlfriend Holly last summer πŸ˜…πŸ˜… didn't realise they were a thing 🀣
Didn't you know that? They 100% dated and he almost proposed to her 😭
They were apparently in love with each other but literally the next day she was at Scott's house (she posted photos of his garden) and Benjamin was definitely heartbroken πŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.