Ben Chilwell #16 Soft launch has gone, so does his beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Ben Chilwell #17 his hard launch trumps Cartia’s months of soft launching

That's 💩 as well 😂😂

Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm not very good at names 😂
I quite like this one
---
Ok I’ll do the thread girls. But might take me while to read through for the recap. As I’m being tagged in the Mason thread every 5 minutes thanks to my manifesting skills.

Reactions: 4
Guys go on wags_news on insta could be fake tbh but Ben out with Wesley at lap dancing club last night ???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Guys go on wags_news on insta could be fake tbh but Ben out with Wesley at lap dancing club last night ???
Wow, great minds think alike 😂 I've just seen that page. It said that Sasha was meant to be flirting with Ben but I'm not sure if it's a genuine page or a rumour one

Wow, great minds think alike 😂 I've just seen that page. It said that Sasha was meant to be flirting with Ben but I'm not sure if it's a genuine page or a rumour one
Looks fake but it’s true jack has unfollowed Sasha but yeah there’s no actual evidence so we can’t judge anything I suppose

Reactions: 1
Looks fake but it’s true jack has unfollowed Sasha but yeah there’s no actual evidence so we can’t judge anything I suppose
True, how silly would that be if they had been flirting. She's going out with his good mate who also has a girlfriend. That's messy. They were probably just chatting if someone has seen them. Or it's fake. Jack would have been in London yesterday as the fa cup was at Wembley so wouldn't he have gone with them after the match?

True, how silly would that be if they had been flirting. She's going out with his good mate who also has a girlfriend. That's messy. They were probably just chatting if someone has seen them. Or it's fake. Jack would have been in London yesterday as the fa cup was at Wembley so wouldn't he have gone with them after the match?
So true he’s more likely to go out with jack clubbing than Sasha they don’t even follow each other hahha

I’m sure if this was true then Jack would unfollow Ben as well

Apprenrly lap dancing club Wes and Ben with girls surely Ben wouldn’t be that silly?? He does seem distant with cartia recently but surely he wouldn’t go that low

Apprenrly lap dancing club Wes and Ben with girls surely Ben wouldn’t be that silly?? He does seem distant with cartia recently but surely he wouldn’t go that low
They ARE footballers...........😏😶

They ARE footballers...........😏😶
Sadly true sadly we know about flings Ben has had in last year but cartia is meant to serious so hopefully he didn’t do anything with another girl last night if it was true

Sadly true sadly we know about flings Ben has had in last year but cartia is meant to serious so hopefully he didn’t do anything with another girl last night if it was true
We will have to wait and see .....

Reactions: 3
We will have to wait and see .....
I also get vibe he hasn’t been as close to cartia recent weeks why I got that thought today she posted those pics to get his attention let’s hope Ben hasn’t done anything silly bc they been together 7 months truly bad if he has let’s hope it’s fake

She literally was at the game supporting him yesterday but tbh I would love it if she was cheating on him as he really deserves it. I could be wrong but unfortunately I doubt this is true as she doesn't seem like that type and she seems to be very much in love with him (since she has put up with all his :poop: for years). And cheating on him with one of his best mates???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭
It would be mad if jack ended it with her for flirting when he's been all over the papers in the past about having different flings.
---
I took it to mean that the married player had girls on his lap in the club

Sasha cheating on Jack?????? With Benjamin???????? When he's one of his best mates?????????? In a London club where anyone could see and recognize them?????????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It would be mad if jack ended it with her for flirting when he's been all over the papers in the past about having different flings.
---

I took it to mean that the married player had girls on his lap in the club
Me too but they also put the picture of Ben cartia with 👀👀 on there stories
---
It cartia isnt at bridge on Wednesday we will know somethings gone on

Me too but they also put the picture of Ben cartia with 👀👀 on there stories
---
It cartia isnt at bridge on Wednesday we will know somethings gone on
I took that pic to mean that Ben was the one who Sasha had been flirting with. The stories mention stuff and then a few stories later pics appear with 👀👀👀

I took that pic to mean that Ben was the one who Sasha had been flirting with. The stories mention stuff and then a few stories later pics appear with 👀👀👀
They probably were just chatting idk how they got this info but it makes sense that they were out because they were off today
---
I asked a question on it let’s see if they reply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.