Is anyone watching the curremt series on uk c4
This Ben, Jenna, Eddie triangle?
This Ben, Jenna, Eddie triangle?
Me glad she lost her stripeIs anyone watching the curremt series on uk c4
This Ben, Jenna, Eddie triangle?
Rumour has it he’s bosun on the next med seriesJoe was occupying the higher ground for a while but he managed to return to form in the final episode. I hope to god he isn’t on it again, I can’t stand him. Such an immature twit.
I'll go another storyline for Lynsdey!!Speaking of minging Joe. He was spotted getting close to Lyndsey Hubbard from Summer House. Not sure if they are genuinely seeing each other or if its some storyline for Lynsdey
I hope Joe as bosun, gets a deck hand that undermines everything he says or does, talks about him behind his back, says how he could do so much better, poisons the other deckhands minds to him and then denies it all to his face.I think Nathan brought out the worst in Joe, hopefully him being off of the series he comes across better. I never enjoyed the bromance/rivalry narrative they spun on their friendship, I'm sure some was real but some had to be scripted. Joe seems to be very good at his job so I see him smashing the bosun role with the right team behind him.
Gael? Is that you?I hope Joe as bosun, gets a deck hand that undermines everything he says or does, talks about him behind his back, says how he could do so much better, poisons the other deckhands minds to him and then denies it all to his face.