Below Deck #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda weird that Bravo didn't say anything at all about Nathan. Not sure what I was anticipating but maybe something in reference to what's going on rn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
WTF, so according to Reddit, Nathan ducked off and left another child. A wee girl who is 7 now. What an utter piece of tit that guy is.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Just spotted this in the comments on Joe’s post summing up the season. Nathan’s mom Noreen commented on it slagging off Joe then deleted it. Then this has has been added. Nathan has a 7 year old daughter?!

IMG_3498.jpeg
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 14
I thought it was weird of Kayliegh to say those things to Nathan at the final dinner they had. How in awe of him she is etc when she’s seeing Joe. It was like she was doing it to get a reaction out of Joe
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Nathan is obviously a nightmare but the way Joe spoke to him about "Being a FATHER" was so sinister.

Meanwhile Gen ended the series by proving she's a complete psychopath
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My theory is that Joe is gay and is (was maybe) in love with Nathan. It explains why he was so venomous towards Gale and why he’s held a grudge as he sees her as taking Nathan away from him. I don’t know if anything ever actually happened between Nathan and Joe but maybe it did and that explains why Nathan cut him out completely and why Joe always seems like there’s more he wants to say, and more of a reaction that he’s after. I also think that’s why he keeps going on about Nathan having a baby.

In terms of why I think Joe is gay outside of the Nathan drama specifically, he forms these incredibly close, intense relationships with men while shagging any woman who’ll have him (methinks he doth protest too much etc!) while simultaneously treating the women with barely concealed contempt, like he thinks they’re stupid for not seeing the truth. He foists himself into the middle of relationships because he wants the man to pick him, he did it with both Nathan and cooper (cooper is another hole but whyyyy would Joe gleefully accept an invitation to join cooper and kat on what should’ve been a romantic few days?!)
I may be way off the mark, but that’s my theory and I am sticking to it 😂
None of this is to defend Nathan in any way, of course. The guys a piece of tit!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Joe was occupying the higher ground for a while but he managed to return to form in the final episode. I hope to god he isn’t on it again, I can’t stand him. Such an immature twit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Joe was occupying the higher ground for a while but he managed to return to form in the final episode. I hope to god he isn’t on it again, I can’t stand him. Such an immature twit.
Rumour has it he’s bosun on the next med series
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Speaking of minging Joe. He was spotted getting close to Lyndsey Hubbard from Summer House. Not sure if they are genuinely seeing each other or if its some storyline for Lynsdey
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Nathan brought out the worst in Joe, hopefully him being off of the series he comes across better. I never enjoyed the bromance/rivalry narrative they spun on their friendship, I'm sure some was real but some had to be scripted. Joe seems to be very good at his job so I see him smashing the bosun role with the right team behind him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
God I hope we never see Joe again at all. He’s an absolute wanker.
I really admired Aesha for saying what she said. She was very matter of fact about it and wasn’t nasty at all, but equally she did not back down an inch, even when sober the next day and I respect that. She knows what is right and wrong. The type of friend we all need!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
WOW Hubbard and Joe are one seriously toxic combo. I wouldn't even be able to say who is more toxic out of them?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Aesha has a merch range including sweatshirts that say "What would Aesha do?", and I have to agree I think she's such an incredible role model.

She speaks her mind in a way that doesn't get people's backs up, and works hard alongside them.

Plus she still has fun with the crew .

I need to be more like Aesha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3